- ♥ I long to hold you under the twinkling lights,
lying beside the crackling fire.
Hurry, I’ll be home for Christmas,
to fulfill my every desire.
- ♥ The warmth and joy of Christmas
Comes and goes each year.
The warmth and joy of our desire
Remains forever, my dear.
- ♥ The mistletoe beckons,
I long for your kiss.
So come over here,
And lay on the bliss.
Merry Christmas Baby!
- ♥ Let’s hang ornaments on the tree,
And mistletoe from the ceiling.
Let’s hang a wreath on the door,
Then hang together all evening.
- ♥ All I want for Christmas is:
The warmth of your gaze,
The fireplace ablaze,
And relaxing holidays.
- ♥ Your eyes can’t deny love that is true.
I see that love clearly when I look at you.
For Christmas I couldn’t want anything more.
There is no one else for me to adore.
- ♥ A blizzard could blanket us in lovely white snow,
A beautiful sight out our Christmas window.
But a blizzard of love blankets us here inside,
As we celebrate another special yuletide.
- ♥ I love you more than a gift under the tree.
I love you because you have set my heart free.
My love for you will never grow cold.
You’re my Christmas angel, more precious than gold.
- ♥ We can blame it on the mistletoe,
Or blame it on the drinks,
But kissing you is fabulous,
While Santa smiles and winks.
- ♥ Decorations dress the street,
And everyone is smiling.
Christmas love looks good on you,
And that smile is beguiling.
- ♥ Let’s choose the tallest Christmas tree
and we’ll make it shine.
Together we can admire it all night long,
over a lovely glass of wine.
- ♥ The glow of Christmas is in your eyes,
And love glows in our hearts.
Our bond is growing deeper,
And we will never part.
- ♥ Christmas is love,
A gift from above.
Christmas does glow,
On earth here below.
Christmas with you
Is a dream come true.
Christmas is sweet,
And mine is complete.
- ♥ With Christmas bells ringing,
And carolers singing,
It’s a beautiful winter’s night.
A light snow is falling,
And your heart is calling,
And all is merry and bright.
- ♥ Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
I hate that we’re apart.
But my present for you isn’t under the tree,
I’ve gifted you my heart.
- ♥ Let’s deck the halls and trim the tree,
Then invite our family and friends to see.
When they’re gone, let’s close the door,
And enjoy our own Christmas rewards.
- ♥ Let’s jingle and mingle,
And make our hearts tingle.
Merry Christmas my Dear!
- ♥ I’ll be your Secret Santa,
You be my turtle dove.
This Christmas will be joyful,
As we celebrate our love.
- ♥ I like it when you’re naughty,
I like it when you’re nice.
I like it when your kisses have
That little touch of spice.
- ♥ Dashing through the snow,
We jingle all the way.
‘Tis the season to be jolly,
On this Christmas holiday.
- ♥ Don’t be grinchy,
Don’t be rude,
Let Christmas love
Change your mood.
- ♥ Remember baking Christmas cookies last year?
How the flour dusted your cheek?
You smiled as you reached out and frosted my nose,
And I remember my knees went weak.
- ♥ Your mistletoe kisses,
Are sweet and delicious.
- ♥ There’s no way to love you more,
I could never love you less.
On Christmas I just want to say,
Your presence makes me blessed.
- ♥ God bless us at Christmas,
And throughout the year.
May the devotion we share
Fill our home with good cheer.
- ♥ The lump in your stocking
Started as coal.
But slowly it changed
And now sits upon gold.
I hope you will wear it
Thinking of me.
I miss you, and wish
I was under your tree.
- ♥ All the ribbons and all the bows,
All the wreaths and mistletoe,
All the holly and all the lights,
Can’t compare to you tonight.
- ♥ Kris Kringle may jingle,
But you make me tingle.
- ♥ God sent His Son to save the world,
A banner of Christmas love unfurled.
On this sacred Christmas Eve,
Together His love we will receive.
- ♥ A snowman has a carrot nose,
An angel has its wings.
But I have you, and heaven knows,
I wouldn’t change a thing.
- ♥ Twinkling lights and happy faces,
Shine with love in the marketplaces.
A glowing fire and candlelight,
Make our Christmas happy and bright.
I love spending Christmas with you.
- ♥ There are cookies for Santa,
And there’s reindeer food,
But your kisses put me
In a happy mood.
- ♥ Santa gets cookies,
But I get nookie.
- ♥ This Christmas, I’ll be your Cupid,
And you’ll be my Vixen,
Without you my life is fluid,
I think I am smitten.
- ♥ Hugs and kisses
And jingle bell wishes!
- ♥ Candy cane kisses
And sweet Christmas wishes!
- ♥ Gingerbread kisses
And holiday wishes!
- ♥ You are at the very top of my nice list.
I think that calls for you to be kissed.
- ♥ You’re sweeter than cocoa,
Hotter than spice.
So come over here
And make everything nice.
- ♥ Meet me under the mistletoe,
And we will take it nice and slow.
Merry Christmas My Love!