Teachers serve such an important role in the lives of our children, so please remember them this Christmas. These awesome Christmas wishes for teacher, will let them know just how much they mean to you and your children. Make their day extra special by including some of these special Christmas messages with them.
Happy Christmas wishes for teacher
- — You are such a cool teacher that even Frosty the Snowman is not as cool as you. Merry Christmas!
- — Teachers like you make the world a better place. Happy holidays, and thank you for taking such good care of your students.
- — Students who enter your room feel the Christmas spirit each day because you are such a loving, dedicated teacher. We are grateful for you always.
- — Because you taught me so well, I will tell Santa, “please and thank you”. I will also tell him to take a special gift.
- — Dear Teacher, you are so sweet.
You deserve a Christmas treat!
Merry Christmas from me to you
Thanks so much for all that you do!
- — Christmas Greetings to the world’s most fantastic teacher of all time. We are so thankful for you!
- — Many teachers are good, but you are absolutely amazing! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
- — You are a great teacher, but what makes you so special is the connections that you make with your students. Merry Christmas to the best!
- — Wishing you love, peace and joy this holiday season. Thank you for being my teacher.
- — Happy Holidays to the coolest, funniest, and happiest teacher I know. May you have a fabulous, well-deserved Christmas break.
- — Paper, pencils, scissors, glue,
School is better because of you!
Books, recess, and story-time,
Have a wonderful Christmastime!
[Read also: The Sweetest Christmas Wishes For Family]
- — Just like a beautiful snowflake, you are one of a kind. Happy Holidays to my favorite teacher!
- — Teacher, you shine bright just like the Christmas star. I am so lucky to have you guiding me on my way this year. Christmas Blessings!
- — Santa’s elves said that you are on the nice list, teacher. I hope they bring you lots of wonderful gifts!
- — Take your well-deserved break to laugh, sing Christmas songs, and eat lots of cookies…but save some for Santa please! Merry Christmas!
- — May your days be merry and bright. May your highlighters be bright too! Happy Holidays to a special teacher.
- — Candy canes for you and me,
I feel so very Christmasy.
Teacher, you are the best.
Please enjoy your Christmas rest.
- — Among all of the gift wrapping, singing, and holiday treats, please take a moment to remember that you are making a huge difference in our children’s lives.
[Read also: Romantic Christmas Wishes for Him]
- — We are sending you very merry wishes from one of your favorite little student elves. Merry Christmas!
- — Everything feels all right when I am with you, teacher. Thank you for keeping me safe and caring for me. Happy Holidays!
- — Just like twinkling Christmas lights, you make my day bright! I hope you have a relaxing break and that Santa visits you.
- — You must be an angel, teacher, to love us students as you do. We love you too and wish you a happy Christmas.
- — Let the bells ring.
Let the children sing.
Teacher, you are the best,
Always above all of the rest!
- — Happy holiday cheer to the best teacher in the whole wide world. I asked Santa to visit you first this year.
Sweet Christmas Messages For Teacher
- — You taught me not to lie, teacher, so I want to say that I love you almost as much as recess. Have a wonderful Christmas break!
- — Have a wonderful and relaxing Christmas vacation, teacher. I will be so excited to see you after the new year!
[Read also: Merry Christmas Wishes For Her]
- — Little elves told me that you are an amazing teacher, so I asked Santa to get you coffee for Christmas to make sure you keep going.
- — I never knew that learning could be so much fun until I met you. I will miss you when it is Christmas. Happy Holidays, teacher.
- — I told Rudolph to drive that sleigh straight to your house since you are my favorite teacher. P.S. Send him to me next, please.
- — You are my favorite teacher. Even the stars shine brighter around you. Merry Christmas!
- — Please do not let the other teachers know, but you are hands-down the best. I hope you get lots of Christmas cookies and gifts.
- — From my family to yours, have a wonderful Christmas vacation and enjoy the peace and quiet away from your little elves.
- — All of the Christmas cookies, sugared plums, and gingerbread houses in the world are not as sweet as you, teacher. Happy Holidays!
[Read also: Special New Year Wishes for Friends and Family]
- — Your smile makes me feel loved every day. For Christmas, I am sending a smile to you in hopes that it makes you feel loved too.
- — I like cookies, sugar and spice.
I like a teacher, sweet and nice.
That teacher happens to be you.
Happy Holidays and New Year too!
- — Christmas trees make me happy. Gifts make me smile. Songs make me joyful. You make me all of those things too, just by being you.
- — Most teachers grade papers and write lesson plans during Christmas break. I want you to have fun just like we have fun learning with you.
- — I was not sure if Santa visits teachers since they are grown-ups, so I asked him to visit you because you are the best.
- — You are the best teacher ever! May you have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year!
- — Class with you is just so sweet.
Even Math feels like a treat.
Thanks so much for all that you do.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year, too!
- — If Santa puts any school supplies in my stocking, I will be sure to share them with you because you always share with me. Happy Holidays!
- — Special Christmas wishes for a truly special teacher. May your holidays be merry and bright!
- — Christmas spirit can be found in loving, devoted and kind people just like you, teacher.
[Read also: 70 Inspirational New Year Wishes]
- — Thank you for being a wonderful, caring and friendly teacher! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
- — Merry Christmas to the most amazing teacher that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!
- — Thank you for giving your all every single day. You deserve a wonderful and relaxing Christmas break.