Last Updated on
Christmas brings joy like no other holiday, inspiring us to be our best and to join with others to love, share, and give. Best of all, this wonderful season keeps hope alive in our hearts. Whether you need a message that is motivational/inspirational, heartfelt, funny, or short and sweet, there is something for everyone in the following Merry Christmas wishes and greetings for a beautiful Holiday season.
Motivational and Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes
Christmas wraps up the year in spangles and bangles, bows and bells. If you are looking for the perfect wishes and greetings for Christmas, to spark joy and inspire others, these are for you.
- ♣ The end of another beautiful year is in sight. May the next one be just as bright, and may Christmas fill you with its shining hope.
- ♣ Wishing you a Christmas filled with fond memories, special moments spent fully in the present, and hope and peace for the coming year.
- ♣ All ages unite in heart at Christmas. Wishing you a Yuletide seen through the eyes of a child.
- ♣ May the God of hope and peace calm you with His powerful presence at Christmas and always.
- ♣ The hope of Christmas lay in a manger, went to the cross, and now sits on the throne. May the King of kings bless you and keep you.
- ♣ May the love of others be the bricks in the path that lead you home for Christmas.
- ♣ Wishing you all the compassion, love, and understanding of a true friend at Christmas.
- ♣ May our friendship burn bright at Christmas and carry us into a new year of hope and a chance for a brighter future.
- ♣ May the blessings of Christmas flow into your heart and fill you with peace and hope.
- ♣ Wishing you every good thing at Christmas and throughout the coming year, my dear.
- ♣ May the star on the Christmas tree remind you to keep reaching.
- ♣ Your humble heart deserves a fresh start. Wishing you wisdom this Christmas and hope for a new path.
- ♣ God loves you and has the most beautiful plan wrapped up for you this Christmas. May you receive it joyfully with open arms.
- ♣ May God’s angels watch over you and keep you this Christmas.
- ♣ Christ’s heart is bigger than all of our problems. Rejoice in Him this Christmas.
- ♣ May miracles bless you at Christmas and become part of your life every day.
- ♣ The miracle of Christmas is that God would love us enough to send an eternal King, a blessed Savior, to an earth that is weary and worn and that refuses to believe. May you believe the miracle and receive His gift this Christmas.
- ♣ May Christmas spark a movement in your heart. Wishing you a warm and wonderful Yuletide season.
- ♣ May Christmas remind you of the important things in life and how much you have been blessed.
- ♣ Here’s hoping that Christmas will awaken the child in you, fill your heart with happiness, and your days with peace.
- ♣ Prayers for a Christmas of wonder and delight, my friend. Enjoy the good times, and don’t dwell on the past.
- ♣ We don’t have to understand to believe. May Christmas kindle a fire in your soul.
- ♣ There is no greater love than Christmas love. May you bask in its glow this season.
- ♣ May your celebration of the birth of Christ enliven your soul and arouse your heart to a greater love this season.
- ♣ Santa Claus is coming to town,
So keep that smile, and don’t you frown.
Heartfelt Christmas Wishes
Christmas greetings should be from the heart, and these will let your recipients know how special they are to you.
- ♥ As we prepare another Christmas, may peace and joy be the main ingredients with a generous sprinkling of sugar and a dash of peppermint.
- ♥ Your face makes my heart smile. I hope to see a lot of it this Christmas.
- ♥ You fill my life with joy at Christmas and every other day of the year. May all the happiness of the season be yours.
- ♥ Santa should wrap you in a big bow and place you on my doorstep. I wouldn’t ask for anything more this Christmas.
- ♥ Your bright and shining personality lights up my life more than Christmas.
- ♥ I could never count all the blessings you bring to my life. May Christmas bless you for blessing me.
- ♥ When I hear your footsteps heading my way, I know it’s going to be a great day. May the Christmas season bring wonderful things your way.
- ♥ The impact you and your family have had on me is miraculous. May your Christmas be filled with many happy returns.
- ♥ I feel the glow of your presence in each twinkling light, every flickering flame, the stars above, and in the reflection of each sparkling ornament on the tree. You make Christmas bright.
- ♥ You shone in my darkness like the star of Bethlehem, guiding me to that perfect light, and I will be eternally grateful that you cared enough to show me the way.
- ♥ I love you with the kind of love that will never end.
Wishing you a bright and merry Christmas, my dear friend.
- ♥ Friends give Christmas a special glow,
And you’re my favorite, don’t you know?
- ♥ When Christmas bells ring,
My heart starts to sing,
For I am reminded
We worship a King.
Praying, you have a joyous Christmas.
- ♥ You’re a special spark,
You light up the dark,
And may your Christmas
Hit the mark.
Funny Christmas Wishes
Looking for some Christmas wishes that will make the mood jolly? These messages will have your recipients ho ho ho-ing like the fat man himself.
- 🙂 There’s a question that burns in my heart every Christmas: Where does Santa stop to pee?
- 🙂 May your Christmas be white, and your children polite.
- 🙂 Something tells me you don’t mind being on the naughty list!
- 🙂 May your Christmas be like Santa: fat, jolly, and surrounded by presents and cookies.
- 🙂 May all your gingerbread men be unbroken this Christmas.
- 🙂 When you think about it, Santa’s job is not that glamorous. He has to ride behind a team of reindeer who eat carrots and reindeer food at every stop. It must get pretty crappy.
- 🙂 Quick! Distract the children, and meet me under the mistletoe!
- 🙂 Here’s hoping your credit card doesn’t melt from overuse this Christmas.
- 🙂 May Santa refill your wallet for Christmas because I saw your kids’ wish lists this year.
- 🙂 I hope Santa’s reindeer have been working out. I’d hate for that sleigh to be late. At least we don’t have to worry about it getting a flat tire.
- 🙂 Notice: all further Christmas interactions will be held under the mistletoe.
- 🙂 This Christmas, I hope Santa doesn’t give you the boot.
- 🙂 The Christmas goose has gotten fat,
And Santa’s searching for his hat.
Christmastime is drawing near,
It’s time to get your butt in gear.
- 🙂 Merry Christmas one and all,
This year, can we avoid the brawl?
- 🙂 May the fat guy in a suit
Bring you lots of Christmas loot.
- 🙂 Santa is more than some fat guy;
He taught nine reindeer how to fly.
He only works one night each year,
He’s figured out a nice career.
- 🙂 This Christmas,
May your turkey be tender
And your waist stays slender.
May desserts fill your eyes,
But stay off of those thighs.
Religious & Spiritual Christmas Wishes and Messages
Christmas celebrates the miracle of Christ’s birth. Born to a virgin in a humble stable, announced by throngs of angels, and visited by lowly shepherds, the King of kings made his entrance into the world on that lonely night long ago. Being fully God and fully human, Jesus came to bestow grace and to show us how to love completely. This season, be sure to send religious Christmas wishes or messages that convey the spirit of Christ’s great love for us as you honor His birth.
- ~ The angels announced His coming; the star revealed the place,
And Jesus came into the world to give amazing grace.
Praying for the grace and joy of Christ to fill your heart this season.
- ~ May the miracle in a manger
Be a memorable life changer.
Praying for the peace of God to rest on you this Christmas.
- ~ Because of the Savior in a stable,
There is room for all at the table.
May God’s favor rest on you this Christmas.
- ~ The heart of Christmas is a Holy Child.
Sent from Heaven, meek and mild.
May His hallowed radiance illumine you;
May the light of Jesus Christ shine through.
- ~ Wishing you a bright Christmas season filled with the love of Christ.
- ~ The virgin was with Child on that night so long ago.
And soon, into the manger, that little Child did go.
From the manger to the cross, Jesus loved us all the way,
And the love of Christ still lives in us now on Christmas Day.
Sending you greetings in the name of our Lord for a blessed Christmas.
- ~ Mary was weary and Joseph was worn
Waiting for a miracle to be born.
God entered the world, humble and true,
A Savior born for everyone and for you.
May you recognize the miracle that is Christmas this season.
- ~ Long ago on a silent night,
Beneath a star, big and bright,
Christ came to earth as a little child,
Now God and man are reconciled.
Wishing you all the peace of Christmas.
- ~ As you enjoy a Christmas feast,
From the greatest to the least,
May your problems seem to disappear
And your blessings be increased.
- ~ They came bearing gifts, camels and kings,
And of the birth of a Savior the angels did sing.
The star shone brightly in the heavens above,
And God came to earth to show His great love.
May all the wonder and majesty of Christmas be yours this season.
- ~ The angels looked down upon the hay
Where the beautiful Son of holy God lay,
And singing His praise in the glorious refrain,
They heralded His loving and peaceful reign.
May the love of Christ reign in your heart this season.
- ~ Christ came for all,
The mighty and small.
He came for the weak
For all those who seek.
May you receive Him joyfully at Christmas and every day.
- ~ On Christmas Day, the world worships the One who came to save. Wishing you the love and peace of Christ as you celebrate Christmas.
- ~ May the adoration of Christ be the focus of Christmas as you reflect on His amazing grace.
- ~ Hallelujah! A Savior is born! Blessings and peace to you at Christmas and always.
- ~ The miracle and mystery of a star brought the wise men to Jesus. May the miracle and mystery of Christmas bring you great joy this season.
- ~ A Redeemer has been born for us; what greater gift can we receive? May your heart and home be truly alive with Christ this Christmas.
- ~ May the miracle of the Messiah bless you at Christmas.
- ~ Praying for the brightness of that star of Bethlehem to shine in your heart this Christmas.
- ~ Wishing you a Christmas Day filled with the glory of His presence.
- ~ Season’s greetings of peace and goodwill to all, and may the Lord bless you greatly.
- ~ May you rejoice in the glory of Christ this Christmas season.
- ~ May Christ deliver every good gift to you this Christmas.
- ~ From the star at the top of the tree to the light in the bottom of my heart, may your Christmas celebration be blessed with peace and the presence of Christ.
- ~ From the star to the stable, may you be blessed by the God who’s able to transform any heart and overcome any obstacle. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- ~ Just as the star over Bethlehem pointed the way to the Christ child, may you continue to point others to Christ as you celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
- ~ May the light of a Christmas candle remind you of the light of the famous star that appeared when Christ was born, and may His love fill your heart this season.
- ~ May your heart be wrapped in love and light as you celebrate the birth of Christ.
- ~ Praying for the love of Christ to encircle you like a wreath this Christmas season.
- ~ May Christmas spirit cheer you as you reflect on how God has blessed you this past year.
- ~ On the first Christmas, a special star was hung in the sky to lead us to God’s love. May you always seek Him first.
- ~ Christmas is the season of love and good cheer. Sending both your way and praying for God to bless you abundantly.
- ~ The heart of Christmas is hope; the joy of Heaven is love. May you be filled with both as you celebrate the birth of Christ.
- ~ May you encounter the Christ this Christmas.
- ~ Prayers for faith, friendship, and family to be at the center of your Christmas celebration.
- ~ May peace, love, and hope prevail in your life this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
- ~ Praying that you leave the tinsel and glitter behind, and find true Christmas in a humble stable.
- ~ May the Babe in a manger be your greatest treasure this Christmas.
- ~ Many years ago, the angels welcomed the wonderful Lord Jesus to a waiting world. I’m praying for a blessed Christmas as you welcome Him into your home this season.
- ~ May your faith in Christ increase as you worship and adore Him this season.
Short and Sweet Merry Christmas Wishes
Looking for Christmas messages that are short and sweet? These happy little wishes will warm someone’s heart.
- ♥ May your stocking and your heart be full this Christmas.
- ♥ Sending love and wishing you joy in the spirit of the season.
- ♥ May the celebration of Christmas begin in your heart.
- ♥ Warm wishes for family, friends, and fun this Christmas.
- ♥ May Christmas be the warmest place in your winter.
- ♥ Here’s hoping Santa’s elves get your order right this year.
- ♥ You are the only present I want to unwrap this Christmas.
- ♥ May the miracles of the season make your Christmas merry.
- ♥ Happiness at Christmas is a humble heart.
- ♥ May peace come and stay with you this Christmas.
- ♥ ‘Tis the season to be merry. Best wishes at Christmas!
- ♥ Your presence means everything at Christmas.
- ♥ May the love of Jesus fill you with peace at Christmas.
- ♥ Wishing you fun-filled festivities, friendship, and family time at Christmas.
- ♥ Nothing lights up my heart like being with you for Christmas.
- ♥ Santa loves you, and so do I.
- ♥ Your name is stitched on the stocking of my heart.
- ♥ The love of a friend is all we need at Christmas.
- ♥ Christmas, Christmas,
Hoping yours is
Warm and white.
- ♥ May twinkling lights and mistletoe
Cause your Christmas heart to glow.