- 🎁 My dear family, may your Christmas be filled with love and light. Merry Christmas Everyone!
- 🎁 I tried to get each of you the perfect gift for Christmas, but you’ve already given me the perfect gift by allowing me to be a part of this wonderful family.
- 🎁 As we gather to share memories of all the Christmases we’ve shared as a family, may this Christmas prove to be the best one yet.
- 🎁 Being with my family at Christmas is worth more than all the gifts under the tree.
- 🎁 As our Christmas stockings decorate the mantle above the crackling fire, I read each name with fondness and love, thanking God for each member of our special family.
- 🎁 Seeing each ornament hanging on our Christmas tree representing a special memory or family member, is a gift I cherish each year.
- 🎁 The snow is white,
The tree is green,
You’re the sweetest children,
That I’ve ever seen.
- 🎁 Gingerbread cookies and popcorn balls,
Greenery and lights decking the halls.
It must be Christmas in the family dwelling
Let’s have some hot cocoa and go jingle-belling!
- 🎁 Christmas meetings, Christmas greetings,
It seems our time is short and fleeting.
But time with my family is the best gift ever,
And to cherish you always is my endeavor.
- 🎁 Christmas games and Christmas cheer,
Spent with family, precious and dear,
Is what I look forward to most each year.
- 🎁 We might be crazy,
We might be nuts,
Sticking with this family
Takes lots of guts.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
- 🎁 May our hearts be filled with the miracles of Christmas as we celebrate this season together as a family.
- 🎁 Faith and family make for a joyous Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!
- 🎁 This Christmas, I want you to know that you are the best family ever and I pray I will never take you for granted. The love in our hearts is a special bond.
- 🎁 May each moment of the season dazzle and delight you. I can’t imagine being anywhere but with my family for Christmas.
- 🎁 Big family, big hearts, big pile of presents! I can’t wait to share Christmas with all of you. Merry Christmas!
- 🎁 I wouldn’t have it any other way at Christmas and throughout the year.
- 🎁 Holidays are happy days,
Both Christmas and New Year’s.
I hope yours are the best of all,
I wish you holiday cheers.
- 🎁 The season of love is in the air,
And I offer God my Christmas prayer:
Please watch over my family for another year,
Give them grace, and fill them with cheer.
- 🎁 Santa winked and said to me
He’d put something special under the tree.
But there can be nothing as special as this:
My family and I sharing holiday bliss.
Like us on Facebook
- 🎁 Merry Christmas, one and all!
Enjoy your presents, big and small.
Enjoy each other, sister, brother,
Aunts, uncles, father, mother.
I love you all.
- 🎁 A family’s love is deep and strong.
In this family, I’ll always belong,
At Christmas and always.
- 🎁 The kinship we share can never be broken.
The love in our hearts is a bond unspoken.
Merry Christmas, sweet family.
- 🎁 Christmas is the reason,
We gather every season.
No matter what the weather
We’ll always be together.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
- 🎁 ‘Tis the season for families to get together, sharing laughter and love. May our time together be a blessing.
- 🎁 May the miracle of that first Christmas away in a manger fill our hearts as we remember together as a family, counting our blessings from God.
- 🎁 May God bless us every one as we open our hearts to each other this Christmas and strive to be an inspiration to others.
- 🎁 I pray that you understand the magnitude of the love that streamed from heaven on that first Christmas Day, and that as a family, we will continue to share that love with others.
- 🎁 With twinkling eyes and merry hearts,
We surround the Christmas table,
To read the story of Christmas past,
When a star twinkled above a stable.
- 🎁 Dear Family,
With candles aglow,
And a hint of snow,
I wish you a merry Christmas.
- 🎁 I hope Christmas keeps you guessing
About what’s under the tree.
I hope each gift is a blessing,
For you certainly are to me.
Merry Christmas to each one of you!
- 🎁 I love this time of year when our kindred spirit mingles with our Christmas spirit.
- 🎁 There’s not a better clan anywhere, and I look forward to celebrating Christmas with you.
- 🎁 There are two trees that bring blessings: the Christmas tree and the family tree.
- 🎁 My heart will always be full with the love of my family at Christmas.
- 🎁 Soft hearts full of childhood memories make our time at Christmas more special. Prayers to each member of my family to have a blessed Christmas season.
- 🎁 Prayers for a beautiful Christmas season spent as a family remembering the love of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- 🎁 Prayers for memories to cherish and love that won’t perish as we celebrate the birth of Christ with our family.
- 🎁 Thank you for being a part of my family.
- 🎁 Gifts in the stocking, family comes knocking,
And Christmas is merry and bright.
When laughter starts rocking, and presents are shocking,
We’ll all have a wonderful night.
- 🎁 The table is filled with warm casseroles,
And desserts are piled up to the ceiling.
The love in this home and the joy in our hearts,
Is a wonderful, warm Christmas feeling.
- 🎁 Spreading cheer, spreading love,
Because Christ blessed us from above.
I love you, dear family.
- 🎁 The tree is green,
The holly is red,
Merry Christmas, little brother,
You’re still a blockhead!
- 🎁 Christmas with my family is an amazing gift that I look forward to each year.
- 🎁 The closeness of family creates a special warmth that I cherish as we celebrate Christmas together.
- 🎁 A family is love, and love is the greatest gift of all. Merry Christmas to each one of you!
- 🎁 To meet again at Christmas is the gift I look forward to all year.
- 🎁 Add another log to the fire, and tell me another childhood memory of Christmas long ago. I love spending time with you at Christmas.