When the Christmas holidays roll around, heartfelt messages sent to our partner, parents, or child may come easily. But Christmas wishes for brother may be more of a challenge. So, we put together a resource to use when you want the perfect words to tell your brother how much he means to you this Christmas season.
Lighthearted Christmas Greetings For Brother
- Brother, I want to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a happy holiday season!
- Merriest of Christmases to you, brother. I hope that the holiday season is magical for you and yours this year!
- May your Christmas be as magical as the ones that we shared together growing up, brother!
- Merry Christmas to the one person who has known me almost as long as mom and dad – and still loves me!
- You know you were always Santa’s favorite, right? I hope he brings you a fantastic Christmas, brother!
- No matter how naughty you were all year, I hope that Santa doesn’t skip over your stockings this year! Merry Christmas to my former partner-in-crime.
- Christmas just doesn’t feel the same without you brother – I look forward to spending another crazy holiday with you again soon!
- May the season be filled with Christmas cheer, dear brother! I raise a glass to you this holiday season.
- I’m so glad we don’t have to take another Christmas photo in our matching holiday outfits anymore, but what great memories! Have a great holiday, brother!
- Merry Christmas to the best brother ever – I hope you have an amazing holiday this year.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my favorite brother. Sure, you are my only brother, but I still like you the best!
[Read also: The Sweetest Christmas Wishes For Family]
Social Media Christmas Greetings For Brother
- The Christmas season reminds me that I am so #blessed to be your sister – thank you for being such a wonderful brother! #truelovewords
- You are the icing to my Christmas cookie & the red nose to my Rudolph – we go together at Christmas! #Merrychristmas brother!
- #hohoho to my bro! Have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year brother!
- Are you on the #naughtylist again this year? I hope Santa overlooks it and shows up big for you brother!
- Here’s to #goodtimes #goodfriends and #goodcheer to my favorite brother this holiday season!
- Cheers to you, brother, and all of the wonderful memories we made together. May the holiday season be filled with family and friends as you make even more this year.
[Read also: 250 Sweet Merry Christmas Wishes And Greetings]
Holiday Christmas Sentiments for Brother
- Even though no gift can be as meaningful as the relationship with you, brother, I hope this present shows you how much you mean to me.
- I hope this gift lights up your life the same way you do mine, brother – Happy Holidays!
- Wishing you the cheeriest of Christmases this year! Enjoy this small token that shows how much we love you, brother.
- To my wonderful brother, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Lots of love to my silly, generous, loving brother. I hope you love this Christmas gift as much as I adore you!
[Read also: Beautiful Christmas Wishes for Sister]
Sentimental Christmas Wishes for Brother
- Our holidays together have been many as we travel through life as siblings, but I wouldn’t want to have made this journey with any other brother than you.
- For my beloved brother, I wish for this holiday season to bring you cheer and joy as you celebrate Christmas with family and friends.
- To my sweet brother – the holidays we spent together were some of my favorite childhood memories. May your Christmas season be just as magical this year!
- Even though we are miles apart now, brother, you are always close to my heart during this holiday season. Merry Christmas to you!
- Even though we have shared more Christmases together than apart, I remember the joy and happiness of those holidays with fondness. Merry Christmas, brother.
- I hope that this Christmas season is one of the best yet, brother. Happy holidays to you and yours.
- Christmas is the time to tell those you love how much they mean to you. Brother, thank you for being there for me in the good times and bad.
- Even though we cannot be together this holiday, I hope that you and your family have the most magical Christmas season filled with joy and love.
- Having a brother like you makes this holiday season so special. I love you and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
- Merriest of Christmases to you my dear brother. May the holidays bring you everything you wish for!
- Twinkling lights and holiday parties are always the best with the ones you love – here’s to a wonderful Christmas together brother.
- Wishing you joy and peace this Christmas season, dear brother. May your holidays be filled with love.
- I love you brother and hope that you and your wonderful family have the best Christmas ever!
- How to Write a Letter to Santa with examples
- Merriest of Holidays to you, brother. May your days be filled with holiday cheer and your nights be full of family and friends this Christmas.
- Part of what I love about the holiday season is getting time to catch up with you, dear brother.
- The holidays are always better when you can share them with family. I am glad we get to spend time with each other again this Christmas, brother.
- I always feel so blessed this time of year when I think about what a wonderful brother I have had in you. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday.
- To my amazing brother, I hope that this holiday season brings you all the good cheer you deserve this and every Christmas.
- May your holidays be as magical as the ones we shared together as kids. Have a wonderful Christmas and a festive New Year!
- Warmest wishes to you and your sweet family, brother. Have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year, too.