Take a look at our collection of sweet happy birthday wishes for friends. A memorable way to make your true friends truly happy on their birthday!
Happy birthday wishes to you, my Friend!
- ~ If I were a bird, I’d sing for you. If I were a star, I’d shine for you. If I were the wind, I’d blow blessings your way. May your birthday be filled with the desires of your heart.
- ~ For your birthday, I’d love to give you a beach where we could make wishes on starfish and ride seahorses into the sunset. Have a beautiful birthday, my friend.
- ~ If a birthday was a window, you could use it to see all the happy days gone by and all the dreams yet to be fulfilled. May this birthday be the best ever.
- ~ It may be your birthday, but I have received the greatest gift–your friendship! Thank you for being a true friend, and have a wonderful day!
- ~ Each candle on your cake represents a year of your magnificent presence on the earth, each flame a beautiful light in the darkness that draws people to you. Thank you for your loving heart, and may there be many more years to come.
- ~ Here’s hoping that your birthday comes wrapped in shiny paper, tied up with a big, beautiful bow, and filled with everything you wished for. Happy birthday!
- ~ I hope your birthday is just like you–fun, sweet, and full of love! Happy birthday wishes to you, my friend.
- ~ The world is a better place because you’re in it. I hope you have an amazing birthday!
- ~ I hope your birthday is like a cupcake–wrapped in frilly paper and piled high with sweet, sugary goodness and a cherry on top.
- ~ Birthdays are like peanut butter and jelly–sweet but hard to swallow! I hope yours is wonderful! Happy Birthday to you!
- ~ Well, the years are like all-you-can-eat pancakes–sweet, sticky, and stacked high. Enjoy your birthday!
- ~ If happy birthday wishes were helium balloons, you’d be floating over the moon by now. Enjoy the ride!
- ~ Sending you love, good wishes, and happy birthday kisses.
- Count your blessings.
Expect the best.
Let love rule.
Embrace the day.
Be glad for another year.
Raise the roof!
Accumulate lots of gifts.
Enjoy another great birthday.
- ~ It’s your birthday! Roll down the windows, crank up the music, and hang on! Friendship with you is a joy ride!
- ~ The cake is baked, and the coffee’s hot. Come on over, and let’s share a pot. Happy birthday wishes to you, my friend.
- ~ A wish is a little gift wrapped in love, and sent on a prayer. I wish you the best birthday ever. Happy Birthday to you, my best friend!
- ~ May the light of the sun shine on your birthday brightening your spirits and warming your soul as you begin another year.
- ~ Just like your cake, you bring joy, light, and sweetness to the world. Enjoy your birthday celebration. You deserve it.
- ~ Each year another candle is added to the cake. Know what that means? You’re getting hotter every year! Happy birthday!
- ~ The confetti is ready, and the presents are wrapped. Let’s get out of this place, there’s a party on tap! I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday!
- ~ My home is your home, and if I have a meal, then so do you. Your problems are my problems because that’s what friends are for. Thank you for being my friend for another year. I hope your birthday is perfect.
- ~ When we’re together it feels like home–there’s always a mess to clean up! Let’s enjoy another messy adventure on your birthday!
- ~ A best friend is like a great pair of jeans. They’re comfortable and make you look good! Thanks for being my friend for another year. Happy birthday to you!
- ~ It’s time to celebrate! Raise your drink! Today is your birthday–your 29th, I think! Wink, wink! Have a great one!
- ~ I’m tickled pink to be your friend, I’d be so blue without you. Orange you glad your birthday’s here? Let’s paint the town red like we used to!
- ~ This year there’s only one candle on your cake because you are the only one who matters on this special day, and this one moment is meant only for you. May all your wishes come true.
- ~ On the day of your birth, God gave us the best gift. I love you, friend.
- ~ Today is your birthday, it’s time to cheer. Let’s count the blessings of another year.
- ~ You are a masterpiece, an amazing work of God, painted one stroke at a time in magnificent detail. May your life continue to reflect who you are as you begin another year.
- ~ Two birds of a feather, we flock together. We fly high and sing, you can’t clip our wings. Let’s fly this coop and celebrate your birthday!
- ~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star. If I could put you in a jar, I’d give you to my friend so loved, as a gift, light from above.
- ~ It’s your birthday! That means you CAN have your cake and eat it too! Enjoy!
- ~ Happy birthday to you, you’re loved through and through! Happy birthday dear _____, happy birthday to you!
- ~ I can’t give you diamonds; I can’t give you gold. But I can give you friendship deep, forever yours to hold. I love you on your birthday and always.
- ~ Sending you a ship full of good wishes on an ocean of love.
- ~ As the sun rises on your special day, may each ray of light bring good wishes your way.
- ~ How many smiles have you smiled? How many tears have you shed? The years pass by in moments, and before you know it you’re dead! Sorry to have to remind you of that on your birthday!
- ~ We could wear black and be sad, since your thirties are now in the past. But I say we look forward to moments ahead, and make plans for having a blast! Happy 40th birthday!
- ~ It’s your birthday! Here’s hoping that your dreams are big and your problems are small. Have a fantastic year! Happy birthday wishes to you, my friend.
- ~ I hope that this year you will dream as big as the clouds, as far as the moon, and as deep as the ocean. Dream often and with abandon, and may every dream come true.
- ~ If birthdays were butterflies, they would float gently by, filling the world with color and joy. May your birthday unfurl in the most beautiful way.
- ~ You’re not old; you’re vintage, retro, old-school, a blast from the past! In other words, each year of life adds to your coolness factor!
- ~ Sparkle, sparkle, glimmer, gleam. Your birthday’s here, it’s not a dream. Razzle, dazzle, flicker, flash. You’re the star of the birthday bash. Here’s hoping your day is full of shimmer and shine.
- ~ As you stroll down the path of life, here’s hoping you never take shortcuts. Enjoy every moment, every day. Happy Birthday my friend!
- ~ Keep calm, and sparkle on! Happy birthday!
- ~ You take the cake! … and the presents … and the good wishes. After all, you’re the birthday boy/girl!
- ~ Whether you’re on top of the world, on cloud nine, over the moon, or in seventh heaven, I hope your birthday is as happy as you make me!
- ~ You know why we put all those candles on top of your cake? Because it’s too hard to put them on the bottom!
- ~ I would crack a joke about your age, but you’re such an egg-cellent friend, that I just can’t do it. I hope your birthday is over easy!
- ~ Why are birthday cakes always so beautiful and birthday parties so loud? To distract you from thinking about your age! Happy birthday wishes to you, my friend.
- ~ I’m proud as a peacock to be your friend. Let’s shake our tail feathers and celebrate your birthday in style!
- ~ Another year, another candle! Disguising your age is quite a scandal! Don’t worry, your secrets are safe with me. Happy Birthday my friend!
- ~ It’s your birthday, but instead of counting years, count smiles, count blessings, count friends, and keep them guessing!
- ~ Here’s a hug for your birthday:
Happiness and joy
Good times ahead
- ~ Age is only a number, beauty is only skin deep, and we’re only human. Enjoy life to the fullest today and every day.
- ~ For your birthday, I’m giving you a shoulder to lean on, a leg to stand on, and a friend you can count on.
- ~ On your birthday, let your hair down, and keep your chin up!
- ~ You are my best PAL:
Lots of laughter in life
- ~ You know your life is a success when you have a friend as true as you! Enjoy your special day!
- ~ If I had a plane, I’d write your name in the sky. If I had a beach, I’d write your name in the sand. But I’m not rich, so I wrote your name on this card.
- ~ It’s your birthday, and I can’t stop smiling when I look at you–you’ve got a little something, something on your face!
- ~ Milestone or millstone? It’s all about attitude! Happy Birthday!
- ~ Your friends are like an ice cream sundae–some chocolate, some vanilla, syrupy sweet, and a little nutty! But you’re the cherry on top! May this birthday be your all-time favorite!
- ~ Forget the sand in the hourglass! Enjoy more sand on the beach!
- ~ Years may pass too fast but your soul never ages. Happy Birthday my friend!