Birthdays are the best, and making someone laugh on their special day creates a fun memory for you and for them. Whether your friends, colleagues, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife has that special milestone approaching, expressing your wishes for a happy birthday in a humorous way will be easy with the following funny birthday wishes and birthday memes.
Funny birthday wishes and birthday memes for:
- It’s not the number of candles on your cake that’s important. The important thing is that you have enough friends to help you blow them out!
- For your birthday I got you an old age preparedness kit. It comes with dentures, a hearing aid, and a t-shirt that says, “I couldn’t care less.” Enjoy, my friend!
- Friend, take it easy on the dance floor. I wouldn’t want you to break a hip or anything.
- Friend, at your age, if you decide to boogie on down on your birthday, just be sure you can get back up again.
- Here’s hoping there’s still enough air in your lungs to blow out all those candles, my friend.
- Birthdays would be a lot more fun if having one didn’t mean you’re another year older.
- I got you a beautiful birthday card; left it next to the cake, and now it’s charred.
- Wash your face, and dry your tears. You’ve made it through (number) years! Happy birthday, my friend.
- Friend, have you ever noticed the more candles there are on the cake, the more your body starts to ache!
- Friend, welcome the wrinkles, embrace the gray; you might as well accept that you’re older today.
- Here’s to another year of crazy, best friend shenanigans! And this time we won’t get caught. Have a great birthday.
- Yes, you are another year older, my friend, but you’ll never be this young again, so enjoy your birthday.
- This year I got a little birthday something for my therapist, my fashion consultant, and my life coach. Lucky for me, you do all those jobs, so I only had to buy one gift!
- Friend, for your birthday this year, I got you something that will get rid of all your wrinkles. It’s called Photoshop!
- This birthday party is a judgment free zone! You can go all out for one day, my friend.
- Friend, may you have a no-stress, bless this mess kind of a birthday!
[Read also: 65 Awesome Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends]
- Friend, I’m the bold one, you’re the old one. Happy birthday anyway.
- I picked you to be my friend since you are at that ripe old age.
- Friend, since you do have seniority, and I was taught to respect my elders, I will do whatever you want for your birthday.
- Well, it’s official, my friend! You’ve finally reached geezerhood!
- Friend, though our beauty is starting to wane, and at times we act a little insane, at least we can still function without a cane! Here’s to having a great time on your birthday!
- Your hair is white, and my hair is gray, but at least you made it to another birthday!
- You’ve mellowed and matured, you’ve advanced and you’ve aged, but friend, let me tell you, you’ll never be upstaged. Happy birthday to one of a kind.
- Friend, I’m sending you cheers as you get on in years.
- May your declining years also be your reclining years, my friend! Enjoy a relaxing birthday.
- You don’t have to be young to have fun, my friend! Live it up on your birthday!
- Face this birthday in confidence, not incontinence!
- Friend, for your birthday, let’s enjoy some hip hop. We’ll hop in a taxi and try not to break a hip.
Funny birthday messages for Colleagues
- I was going to get you a cake with candles for your birthday, but I was afraid it would set off the sprinklers, and the boss would be mad. Maybe you can have a happy birthday anyway.
- From one coworker to another, I think you should celebrate like a boss and take a long lunch. (I just hope the boss doesn’t find out!)
- To my work buddy, let’s wine about your birthday together.
- It’s a good thing we work in accounting; someone has to keep up with the huge number of candles on your cake!
- It’s nice to come into the office on your birthday and see that you’re still kicking! Just stay away from all the buckets—don’t kick those.
- In this office I’m your biggest fan. Except for the huge industrial one you’re going to need to blow out all those candles.
- Boss, I have a message for you. Your birthday called to say it’s running late because it’s carrying so much baggage.
- We would’ve had an office party for you, but no one remembered it was your birthday. Better luck next year.
- Working here is barely tolerable and that’s only because you’re around. So don’t mess it up by whining about your birthday.
- Hey, when you blow out the candles, would you mind wishing for us all to get a pay raise?
- Another birthday at the office means another birthday cake in the staff room. But, hey, you’re special too.
- Happy birthday to my least annoying coworker.
- The only thing sweet about another birthday is you. Oh, and a delicious slice of office cake.
- I’m sure I don’t know who put that birthday doughnut on your desk, but I can’t say for sure that no one licked it.
Funny birthday messages for Boyfriend
- You are smokin’ hot, birthday boy! Oh, wait, I think your cake is on fire!
- Here’s your card, and here’s your cake. Now, time to do a booty shake!
- Happy birthday to my favorite guy. I hope your day is as wonderful as the way you look in those jeans!
- Boy, you have tested positive for having an awesome birthday! Let’s quarantine together.
- Hey guy, for your birthday, I’m giving you the gift of actually telling you where I want to eat.
- A big hunk of manhood like you deserves a big hunk of birthday cake. Eat up because you’re going to need the energy later.
[Read also: 60 Sweet Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend]
- You are my STUD: my Sexy, Tantalizing, Unique, and Dreamy guy! Here’s hoping your birthday is spent in my arms.
- I’m not sure which is more beautiful—you or that beard. Come over here and let me kiss your awesome birthday face.
- Boy, oh boy, it’s your birthday, and I’m pretty sure I know what you are wishing for. Wish granted!
- You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. You only annoy me every once in a while. Here’s hoping your birthday is the best.
- You are the man who means everything to me, so I really don’t mind seeing another wrinkle or two (or three) on that gorgeous face. Happy birthday to the guy I adore.
- A few more wrinkles, more trips to go tinkle. That’s what each year brings, but your eyes how they twinkle. You’ll always be beautiful to me, birthday boy.
Funny birthday messages for Girlfriend
- Some birthdays are easy, and some are hard. Some come with a gift, and some with a card. But this one comes with your own bodyguard.
- Hey girl, I’m giving you myself for your birthday because I know you like candy and I’m a sucker for you.
- I know you wanted a sparkling diamond for your birthday, babe, but all I could afford was this sparkler on your cake. I hope I’ve dazzled you on your birthday!
- You are one hot chick! Maybe it’s because all those candles on your cake are heating up the room.
- When I look at you, I see stars. I guess that will teach me never to ask your age again. I wish you a wonderful birthday, girl.
[Read also: Sweet Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend]
- Happy birthday, girl! Here’s hoping I can handle all (number) years of your awesomeness.
- Girl, you are more important to me than football, basketball, and baseball combined. And you could probably throw hockey in there too. Have a fantastic birthday!
- Woman, the way you look at me sets my heart on fire. And all those candles on your cake are going to set the kitchen on fire! Get those put out quick!
- Girl, your wish is my desire, let me light your birthday fire!
- I’m giving you my shirt for your birthday because you look hot when you wear it.
- Girlfriend, let’s start the birthday kisses and get down to business.
- We both know I’m not good at baking, so let’s make a deal on your birthday: you pretend that this cake tastes delicious, and I won’t make you help with the dishes.
- Honey, you’ve aged like a fine whine.
- Here’s to another sprinkle on your cupcake, baby.
- It’s time for your annual celebration of how awesome you are, honey. Have an amazing birthday.
- Sweetheart, on your birthday, let’s turn all the lights down low. The candles on your cake will be enough to light up the whole house anyway.
- I got you a cupcake for your birthday, and I put a little cherry on top to remind you of how delicious my girlish lips are going to be.
- Honey, you’re just a “hunk a hunk a burnin’ love,” especially with all those birthday candles.
[Read also: 45 Birthday Wishes For Husband]
- At our age and this stage of our relationship, we don’t have to worry about the flames dying out; too many candles on the cake for that!
- I like that touch of gray in your beard; it makes you look distinguished.
Now let’s hope the candles on your cake don’t have to be extinguished
(before you blow them out!)
- Hubby, it’s your birthday so let’s party! And by party I mean try to stay awake until 10:00.
- Happy birthday, dear. Once again, you’re getting the best present a man could wish for—me!
- For your birthday this year, hubby, I wrapped your cake in bacon and tonight I’ll be wrapping you in my arms and covering you with kisses.
- For your birthday, dear, I’m giving you back the remote. Enjoy (but only for one night.)
Funny birthday messages for Wife
- Birthday wishes, and (number) kisses, should make you happy, my little missus.
- From now on, you’re getting 29 candles on your birthday cake just to keep me on the safe side, darling.
- Your sweet love has blinded me, dear wife. Or it could be the light from all these birthday candles!
- You’re not having another hot flash, dear. I lit the candles on your birthday cake.
- Honey, I know your real age, but you know mine, so we’ll just keep it our own little secret.
- Sweetheart, I love you so much that I don’t care if you’re 29 again.
[Read also: The Cutest Birthday Wishes For Wife ]
- Here’s a little birthday humor for my dear wife:
Although you’re actually rather Jurassic, I prefer to think of you as “classic.”
- Someone forgot to tell your body that you are another year older. You look amazing at (number.)
- For your birthday, I’m giving you a kiss for each year of your life. I hope you won’t melt under the intense heat of my husbandly lips.
- Honey, here’s some birthday advice: tell everyone you are five years older than you actually are, and they will be amazed at how good you look for your age.
- Sweetheart, I have to be very careful about the message I write in this card. I think I’ll just stick with I love you and happy birthday!
- Don’t take it so hard, honey. We’re all another year older at some point this year. I love you on your birthday and always.
- You might be getting old and cranky, but I’m glad you’re still up for some hanky panky. Have the best birthday ever, wifey.