Last Updated on
Though they are sometimes endearing and sometimes annoying, brothers are our pals for life. When your brother is ready to tie the knot, express your feelings for him with the perfect words of encouragement, love, and support, and let him know that you think he picked the perfect woman. These wedding wishes for brother will let him and his bride know just how special they are to you.
Sweet Wedding Wishes For Brother
- ◊ So it seems you found the girl of your dreams. Best wishes, brother.
- ◊ Dear brother, she is perfect for you, and I can’t wait to welcome her into the family. Blessings on your wedding day.
- ◊ Brother, she makes you smile in the most beautiful way. Happy wedding day.
- ◊ Big brother, I know you will protect her like you’ve protected me all these years. I wish you both all the best on your wedding day.
- ◊ Brother, may the rest of your life be as happy as you are today. You two deserve nothing but wedded bliss.
- ◊ My brother, I know she is your true love by the way you look at her. Congratulations on finding your soul mate.
- ◊ Brother, today nothing matters but the love in your wildly beating hearts. May the two of you stay madly in love always. Congratulations.
- ◊ Brother, you’ve waited a whole lifetime for this day. May all your expectations for marriage be fulfilled.
- ◊ My brother the groom. I can’t believe I’m saying those words. But I completely understand how this amazing bride was able to capture your heart. Congratulations to both of you.
- ◊ Precious brother, may she make you as happy as you deserve on your wedding day and always.
- ◊ Cherish this day, my brother, and the beautiful moments it contains. May your wedding day be the beginning of many new adventures.
- ◊ We have countless good memories of growing up together, brother. From this day forward, may you make beautiful memories with your charming wife.
- ◊ I look forward to seeing you standing face to face with the one who has stolen your heart. May your wedding and your marriage be a blessing, sweet brother.
- ◊ Dear brother, I am proud of you and all you have accomplished, and now may you enjoy the joyful marriage you so richly deserve.
- ◊ Happy wedding day, brother. May your marriage grow sweeter one day at a time.
- ◊ My handsome brother, may you always be as happy as you are today. Congratulations on finding a wonderful wife.
- ◊ My brother and best friend is about to become a husband, and I am thrilled to welcome your bride into the family. Congratulations!
- ◊ Brother, you found a beautiful pearl in an ocean of girls. Best wishes on your upcoming marriage.
- ◊ My heart is filled with happiness for you on your wedding day, sweet brother.
- ◊ Brother, you and your bride deserve the finest wedding because you are the finest couple.
- ◊ I’m heading for a wedding, and I can’t wait to see the two of you united. Best wishes to my dear brother and his future wife.
- ◊ As she stands amidst the flowers, the love of God empowers, and two become one beautiful being. Blessings to you, brother.
- ◊ Brother, savor the ceremony and the celebration and know how much I love you.
- ◊ There will be cheers in the chapel as my little brother walks away with his new wife. Congratulations to you both.
- ◊ In just a short while
She’ll walk down the aisle
And your face will be able
To do nothing but smile.
- ◊ Brother, today two become one and a whole new lifetime begins. Blessings.
- ◊ You are the embodiment of love, brother, and I wish you much joy on your wedding day.
- ◊ To my gentleman brother and his elegant bride, may you always enjoy life side by side.
- ◊ Brother, may there be much joy and jubilation on your wedding day.
- ◊ May your wedding day be filled with laughter and lace, love and grace, sweet brother.
- ◊ Brother, your relationship with your bride radiates love for all to see. Have a blessed wedding day.
- ◊ It’s the perfect day for the perfect couple to start their perfect marriage. Congratulations, brother and sister-in-law.
- ◊ Such a fine brother deserves a happy marriage. God’s blessings to you both on your wedding day.
- ◊ Brother, I am so glad you found each other. Congrats on your wedding day.
- ◊ The news of your upcoming wedding fills me with happiness, brother.
- ◊ May the road to happiness begin with your wedding day, brother.
- ◊ May marriage bless you through and through,
May your precious wife be good to you.
Blessings on your wedding day, brother.
- ◊ Married life is going to look great on you, brother.
- ◊ My sweetest brother, may your marriage be filled with happy smiles.
- ◊ Brother, may your romance be long and your marriage grow strong.
- ◊ I know God has amazing plans for you, brother. Congratulations on finding the perfect bride.
- ◊ Brother, I’m thrilled you found someone to love and care about for the rest of your life.
- ◊ Our family is especially blessed to welcome your beautiful bride into our fold. May your marriage always be sweet, brother.
- ◊ Sending you wedding wishes and little sister kisses. I love you, sweet brother.
- ◊ Brother, you have always played a big part in my life, and I hope one day to find a wife as nice as yours. Congratulations.
- ◊ May the fire that warms your hearts today kindle a flame forever. Best wishes to my brother and his bride.
- ◊ Love fills us with joy, and on your wedding day, there is so much to go around. Best wishes for a long and joyful marriage, dear brother.
- ◊ Dear brother, today you are gaining a wife and I am gaining a sister. Great love to you on your wedding day.
- ◊ She makes you look good, brother. Married life is going to be great.
- ◊ Brother, when she looks at you, her eyes sparkle more than her ring. Happy wedding day.
- ◊ We have shared wonderful times together, brother, and now you are giving me a sister! I look forward to making more happy memories with both of you.
- ◊ Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law on this beautiful wedding day. May the joy of your marriage fill you each day.
- ◊ Warm wedding wishes to my brother and his new wife. Stay happy for life.
- ◊ Before the rice falls, before the bells ring, I wish you great joy in everything! Congratulations to my favorite brother.
- ◊ Brother, congratulations on finding the one who complements you perfectly.
- ◊ My endearing brother, may you always love each other.
- ◊ Two hearts inspired to love forever, peace and joy will leave you never.
May you be blessed today and forevermore, brother.
- ◊ The happy day has come at last,
The wedding guests are here.
Brother, may your life stay sweet,
May each day be filled with cheer.
- ◊ You popped the question,
She said a quick yes,
And now she walks to you
In a beautiful white dress.
May every dream in your heart come true today, brother.
- ◊ May you and your blushing bride be blessed
As you begin your new road to happiness.
I love you, brother.
- ◊ Stay deeply devoted, faithful and true
And may God smile down on the two of you.
Best wishes on getting married, brother.
- ◊ Sweet brother of mine, how the years have flown.
Your mind and body and heart have grown.
And now a beautiful bride stands next to you;
May marriage bring blessings to both of you.
- ◊ My brother was once a little boy
Who filled my life with laughter and joy
Now you’re grown and getting married.
May the blessings of marriage never tarry.