Last Updated on
A sister knows you like no one else. She’s been there through all of life’s up and downs, and now she’s going to be a bride. As you reflect on the many precious moments you’ve shared and look forward to sharing on this wonderful day with her, you will want to send her sincere sentiments of love and devotion and wishes for a joyful future. Use the following wedding wishes for your sister, to express your great love for her on her wedding day.
Beautiful Wedding Wishes For Sister
- ♦ Seeing my beautiful sister all grown up and ready to be a bride brings out many emotions, but the greatest of these is joy.
- ♦ Best wishes to my precious sister on your wedding day. May all your dreams come true as you begin this new stage of life.
- ♦ It’s a beautiful day for a wedding, and I’m excited to share every moment of it with you, my dear sister.
- ♦ Sending you happy wishes for married kisses, my sweet sister.
- ♦ When you walk down the aisle, I’ll memorize your smile.
When you say, “I do,” I’ll be praying for you.
And as you change to a wife, I’ll ask God to bless your life.
I love you, my sister.
- ♦ You’ll make a beautiful bride filled with love by his side, and I pray for your marriage to keep God as the guide. Congratulations, little sister!
- ♦ My beautiful sister who I adore,
May there ever be happiness and love galore.
Best wishes on your wedding day.
- ♦ May your wedding day be just like you, sister: perfection.
- ♦ Sister, may your wedding day be the first day of a long and happy marriage.
- ♦ My deserving sister, may you look back on life with fondness and look ahead to the beautiful future that marriage will bring.
- ♦ A beautiful wedding, a beautiful bride, and beautiful wishes for the love marriage provides. Sister, may your love grow deeper and stronger with each passing day.
- ♦ Happy wedding, happy life;
My little sister’s now a wife.
- ♦ As you stand there in that dress, I wish you nothing but the best. You are the most wonderful sister a person could ever have.
- ♦ As you start a new life as husband and wife, I wish you every blessing, sweet sister.
- ♦ Sister, you mean the world to me, and he means the world to you. I am filled with happiness for you both.
- ♦ Sister, it’s been a journey of joys with just a few sorrows,
But here’s to many wondrous tomorrows! Congratulations on your wedding day.
- ♦ To my sister on your wedding day,
The truest love will always win,
Let your marriage blessings begin.
- ♦ My precious angel sister, may you feel every ounce of love that’s in my heart for you on your wedding day.
- ♦ Seeing your face aglow and knowing that your heart is filled with love for your beautiful groom makes me the happiest sister in the world. May you always feel this blessed.
- ♦ Your charm and grace, your lovely face, have made my world a better place. Thank you for being an amazing sister, and may your marriage be filled with love and joy.
- ♦ Sister, I remember all the times we dreamed of what our husbands would be like, and now you know. I’m thrilled that you have found the man of your dreams.
- ♦ Cheers to the bride,
Cheers to the groom,
It’s time to get started
On the baby boom!
I can’t wait to be an aunt! Love you, sis!
- ♦ Sister, may your wedding day display all your outward beauty and inward grace.
- ♦ I have my tissues ready;
The tears are going to flow.
I’m thrilled to see you married,
But I hate to see you go.
Congratulations, my wonderful sister. It won’t be the same at home without you.
- ♦ Sister, I can’t take my eyes away from your beauty, and neither will he. Best wishes on your wedding day.
- ♦ With a single kiss
Begins marital bliss.
Make it a good one, sis!
- ♦ On this day of wedding bells, may you enjoy every magical moment, my dear sister.
- ♦ May your marriage be blissful and kiss-full! Happy wedding day, little sis.
- ♦ Precious sister, may he always cherish you the way I do.
- ♦ Your smile lights up the room as you face your sweet groom. May you always be as happy as you are today, my dear sister.
- ♦ I send you love and a rhyme for this happy time. May you always feel blessed, and may your marriage be the best. Congratulations to my wonderful sister.
- ♦ From an awesome sister to an awesome wife,
May you always have a happy life.
- ♦ Sister, may that beautiful wedding day smile never leave your face.
- ♦ Sweet sister, I’m praying for you to have a blessed and happy home as you begin your walk down the beautiful pathway of marriage.
- ♦ Sister, you’ve been the source of my joy and strength on many occasions, and I’m thankful to have grown up with you. May your husband be as blessed by you as I have been.
- ♦ Beautiful sister, you found a whole new kind of love, and I wish you the best on your wedding day.
- ♦ Sister, the closeness we share will not end on your wedding day, but I am glad to be sharing you with such a great guy. Congratulations.
- ♦ Sweet sister friend, you’re going to be an amazing wife. Best wishes!
- ♦ Sister, you mean so much to our family and to me personally. We love you and are anxious to welcome your wonderful husband into the family. You made the perfect choice!
- ♦ Sister, I’m thrilled at your dreams fulfilled. May your marriage always be beautiful.
- ♦ I trust the hands that will be holding yours for life, and that puts my heart at ease, precious sister. Blessings on your wedding day and the days to come.
- ♦ Sister, at least the one who is stealing you away from me is really cute! Happy wedding day to both of you.
- ♦ I’ve never been more proud of you, sister, than on your wedding day. You are a beautiful bride in too many ways to count. May you be blessed in marriage.
- ♦ Darling sister, may God bless your marriage and fill your home with happiness.
- ♦ What a beautiful couple! I’m happy you found each other and wish you only the best as you begin married life, sweet sister.
- ♦ Happiness is going to be chasing after the two of you for life, sister! Congratulations on marrying a wonderful person.
- ♦ I have never admired you more than I do today, sister. You are a beautiful bride with a beautiful heart.
- ♦ Precious sister, you’ve given your heart to another, soon to be called my brother. Congratulations on your marriage.
- ♦ Happy wedding day to the sister who deserves the love of a wonderful man. May you both be fulfilled in married life.