Proposing is nerve-racking and exhilarating all at the same time! To prepare, you’ve chosen just the right time and the perfect location. Now all you need are the ideal words. Below are suggestions of marriage proposal messages, but be sure to add your own unique touch to make this special moment one you will both cherish always.
Marriage Proposal Messages:
Marriage Proposal Messages For Him
- — Man of my dreams, how my heart schemes to get you married to me. Say you will.
- — Whenever I look into your eyes, whenever I hear you speak my name, whenever I hear your heart beating next to mine, I see my future. Please say you’ll be my husband.
- — The light in all the stars can’t compare to the way you light up my heart. I can’t imagine living life without you, handsome guy. Will you marry me?
- — You took the pieces of my heart and put them back together one by one. Even though it was hard and sometimes I didn’t cooperate, I am forever grateful. Please marry me.
- — You’re my heart stopper, but I mustn’t fail to be proper:
Will you be my hunky groom and become a cake topper?
- — Hey guy, here’s a thought: tie the knot?
- — Life is amazing with you in it, handsome. Marry me, and let’s be together always.
- — Honey, you are an amazing man, and I think we both know we have each met our match. Let’s call it even and get married. We’ll make a great team.
- — You’re my guy, and you deserve only the best. You know that’s me! Let’s get hitched.
- — Hey, big guy, do you feel like dancing? How about dancing with me at our wedding?
- — How’d you like to go from buddy to hubby?
- — You’re the guy who takes away my fear,
When I’m in your arms, cares disappear.
I want to be with you all my life,
Will you stand with me, and make me your wife?
- — Mister, all my best hugs come from you. Will you stand beside me and say, “I do?”
- — Life is never perfect, but it comes close with you in it. Will you be my husband?
- — That little place on the end of your shoulder is my favorite spot to rest my head. Inside your hugs is my favorite place to relax and just be. I want to be next to you forever. Marry me.
- — To marry you would fulfill all my dreams. Say yes and be my hubby forever.
- — Inside your heart there’s a place you made just for me, and I have one for you in my heart too. Let’s get married, my precious guy.
- — Honey, I don’t have everything in life figured out, but there’s one thing that’s a no-brainer: be my husband.
[Read aslo: 20 Sweet Wedding Vows For Him]
- — Your manly kisses carry me to another world. Please wake me up with one every day of our marriage.
- — Your kisses bring me to life. I want to be your loving wife.
- — No one is perfect, but you’re perfect for me, lover boy. Let’s get married.
- — Marry me, and stay in my heart always. I would be the happiest girl ever.
- — So, my heart has been telling me that I need to ask you something: will you be my husband?
- — You won my heart over. Be my groom?
- — Okay, playboy, are you ready to settle down with me?
- — Our bond is strong, and our love is long. Be my husband forever.
- — Every time I lay eyes on you, I remember what lucky girl I am. Please marry me.
- — You’re in my dreams, my thoughts, my plans, and my heart. I think about you always. How about marrying me and making me the happiest woman alive?
- — Your name will be on my lips and your face will be in my heart until I take my last breath. Please say you’ll be my husband.
- — Let’s stand together and declare our love and commitment to everyone. I love you, dear man.
- — When you first took my hand, you took my heart too. Will you take me as your wife?
- — The best part of my life is you. Please be my husband and stay in my life forever.
- — There was nothing on earth or in the heavens that could have kept our hearts from finding each other. Let’s get married and celebrate life together.
- — Let’s see how much love we can pack into a marriage. Marry me, mister?
- — When I look at you, and see that you’re looking at me, I can’t describe how special I feel. Please marry me, precious guy.
Marriage Proposal Messages For Her
- — This is a moment I will never forget. Please make it a joyful memory by saying yes to becoming my wife.
- — The most beautiful word in the English language is yes if you use it to answer, “Will you marry me?”
- — My heart recognized you as my wife the moment it heard you speak. Please tell me it was right and say yes.
- — After tonight I don’t want you to be my girlfriend anymore. I want you to by my fiancé. Marry me?
- — I know what I want out of life and it’s you. Nothing but you. Please say you’ll marry me, beautiful girl.
- — Take my breath away. Say you’ll marry me, precious lady.
- — If this moment was a poem,
it would declare my love for you
with all the romance a sonnet can hold.
It would bring me to my knees
to gently ask you to stay
with me forever,
and it would end with
the most tender kiss.
The title would be,
“The Night She Said Yes.”
- — In this moment, my heart is in your hands. Please say you’ll be my wife.
- — I’m no longer enjoying being a bachelor. Can you help by making me into a husband?
- — Your love and laughter have made me a new man. I want to enjoy life with you forever. Please say yes to becoming my bride.
- — You’ve been queen of my heart since the day we met. Will you honor me by becoming my wife?
- — My heart can only love you, and my soul only recognizes your voice. Let me hold you close forever as my beautiful wife.
- — I want to be there every day of your life to love and cherish you, to soothe you when life is hard, and to remind you of how special you are. Please let me be your husband.
- — My heart floats like a feather, and my feet can hardly stay grounded. Heaven feels close, and my love for you will not be contained. Please accept this ring and be tethered to me, my wife forever.
- — Sweet girl, I need to marry you to be whole. Please say yes.
- — Darling girl, this sparkling diamond is only the beginning of a long and glittering marriage if you will accept it.
- — On this, the loveliest of evenings, I need for the loveliest girl in the world to say the loveliest of words when it comes to marriage. Please say yes.
- — I will love you until my breath is no more. Say you’ll marry me, precious girl.
- — I don’t have the heart of a poet, but I have the heart of a man who will love you always. Marry me.
- — I could dance all night, but I’d rather stop and propose to the prettiest girl on the dance floor.
- — As I sit across from the most beautiful woman in the world, I can’t help but be amazed. Thank you for your love, your inspiration, and your smile. You are truly a blessing to me. Please be my wife.
- — Picturing you next to me at the altar on our wedding day is my favorite dream. Please say you’ll make it come true, my angel.
- — To see you walk down the aisle, flowers in hand, looking at me with love in your eyes would be a dream come true. Will you be my bride?
- — Please come alongside me as my partner for life, my beautiful wife.
- — There is no flower, no string of pearls, no sparkling candlelight that can compare to your beauty inside or out, my love. Please marry me.
- — The finer things in life include your smile, your personality, and your love. Please complete my joy by agreeing to be my wife.
- — Marrying you would be the greatest gift I’ve ever received. Will you give your love to me forever, darling girl?
- — Cherished woman, my heart beats for you alone every single day. Will you marry me?
- — To marry you would make my dreams come true, girl.
- — You’re my best friend, my love, my beautiful dove. Say you’ll marry me.
- — Agree to be my bride-to-be while I’m waiting on one knee.