Last Updated on
Your wedding is the one of the most romantic moments of your life and a romantic wedding vow will make it complete and unforgettable. Let the love and joy you feel spread among your beloved family and friends. Whether the type of your wedding, your wedding vow should be unique composed by true words of love, that comes straight from your heart. Below you can find many inspired wedding vows examples that will help you compose the vow that will represent you and your feelings best.
Inspired Romantic Wedding Vows Examples
- › To stand here in this moment, looking into your eyes and seeing the future, is everything to me. I love you more each time I look at you, every moment I think of you, every time I hear you breathe.
- › My soul drinks you in, and I celebrate this love that is secure, serene, and strong. Our love will nourish and sustain us every moment, whether times are wearisome or wonderful. Our love will always be enough.
- › I promise to cherish you forever and to nurture my bountiful love for you. Whether we face joy and jubilation, or trial and tribulation, I will be beside you, loving you through every moment of life.
- › Our love is inconceivable, exceptional, experienced once in a lifetime by the perfect couple at the perfect time. It transcends every mistake, breathes life into the mundane, and rejoices in this perfect union.
- › My whole life has been a road map leading to you. And now that we’re together, the real journey begins. Whether it includes twists and turns, curves and detours, or smooth highway, the ride will be amazing.
- › You have proven your love to me time and again, and I have no doubt of its strength, its integrity, or its purity. I promise to live up to that love, and to love you with all my being in return.
- › I fall in love with you every day, because every day, you show me a new adventure, another point of view, or a different path to take. I am excited to share in your passion for life every day.
- › I love you with all the love there is, all the love that ever has been, all the love that ever will be. I am all in, all the time.
- › It is a privilege to marry you. It will be a dream fulfilled to spend each day with you, create a home with you, and be your best friend.
- › When I was alone, you gave me companionship. When I was afraid, you turned on the light. When I was lost, you showed me the way home. I love you now, and I’ll love you forever.
- › As our fingers entwine in this moment, our hearts entwined in love, I promise to love you always like a vine that climbs to your window and offers you fragrant roses in spring.
[Read also: Marriage Proposal Messages For Him & For Her]
- › Growing old with you will be the best adventure I can imagine. I am honored to live with you as your (wife/husband) for the rest of our lives, celebrating our journey however it unfolds.
- › I promise to create a marriage with you that is strong and pure, where love is poured out lavishly, encouragement is offered freely, and respect is given sincerely. I promise to be true to you forever.
- › I give you my hand when you need someone to help you, my heart when you need to be loved, my head when you need someone to talk to, and all of me to be your best friend forever.
- › Our marriage will be a strong tower, gleaming in the sun, filled with love and laughter, a refuge from the world. I promise to build this with you.
- › My beautiful bride, your heart has captured mine, and from this day forward, my heart will always beat only for you. I love you more than life, and I promise I always will.
- › Our heavenly Father constantly fills our hearts with love until they overflow, a love that never runs out. I promise to do my best to love you with the deep, unfathomable, unconditional love of God.
- › The meaning of this moment overwhelms me. I have waited for you my whole life. And now, I promise to love you lavishly, faithfully, and unconditionally for all my days.
- › If I have done anything worthwhile in my life, anything beautiful, anything true, it is to love you and be joined with you forever in this moment.
- › Standing before you now, in this holy moment, I offer myself to you with no reservations, only reverence and rejoicing on this amazing day that I get to become your (wife/husband.)
- › I love you with a staggering love that stops me in my tracks and leaves me breathless. I vow to never leave you, but to always love you through whatever life brings our way.
- › You inspire me. I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do next. Each day of our marriage will be an awesome adventure, and I have loved you since the moment we met.
[Read aslo: 20 Sweet Wedding Vows For Him]
- › The way home is always with you, wherever you are. I promise to be with you forever, cherishing you and creating beautiful, lasting memories of a welcoming home filled with love and laughter.
- › I promise to build a marriage with you that is lasting and secure, abounding in friendship and unconditional love. I promise to be available night and day, to encourage you and watch you grow.
- › I dedicate myself to you now–to the well-being of your body, mind, and soul. I will be your champion and defender and your number one fan for all of our days.