We all love getting a good morning message from someone, and fathers are no exception. Wishing your dad a good morning lets him know that you are already thinking about him, and gives him an extra incentive to get up and get his day started off right. Here you will find cheerful, funny, and encouraging good morning messages for dad, that will bless his morning and remind him how important he is to you.
Sweet Good Morning Messages for Dad
- It’s nice having my own personal superhero. I hope you have a spectacular day, dad.
- Sending wishes for another good day of health and happiness, dad.
- I am privileged to be your son/daughter. Good morning blessings to you.
- Dad, your love is as sure as the morning sunrise. Thanks for always supporting me, and have a sensational day.
- Sending some warm good morning hugs to you, dad.
- God has gifted you with another bright and sunny day. Make the most of it, dad.
- Well, dad, like they say, “Another day, another dollar.” Have a great day at work.
- My dear father, thanks for teaching me selflessness and grace through your wonderful example. You deserve a blessed morning.
- Dad, you raised me right, and that’s why I’m sending you this good morning message. May your day be absolutely perfect.
- Good morning, daddy. I cherish you always.
- Like father,
when the night is done,
time to wake up and
have some fun.
- Wake up and glory in this phenomenal day, dad.
- One of the best parts of my day is wishing you a good morning, daddy.
- I hope your morning is bursting with goodness, pop.
[Read also: 65 Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad]
- Here’s to hot coffee and warm cinnamon rolls this morning, dad.
- Warm blessings on this cold morning, daddy.
- What could make your day better? Why, a cheerful good morning text from your number one son/daughter, of course!
- Dad, I know it’s hard, but try to stay out of trouble today. Have a nice day, Dad!
- One of the keys to happiness is a good night of rest. I hope you were able to sleep well and that you have a marvelous day, dad.
- Hi, dad! Sending you words of encouragement and love to get your day started off right.
- Pop, wake up and put your positive pants on. Today’s going to be positively popping.
- Hey, dad. I hope the doughnuts are as glazed as your eyes this morning, LOL.
- Good morning, pop. I thought I’d send you this message by text since you don’t like for anyone to talk to you first thing in the morning.
- I hope your beauty sleep was effective, dad.
- Hurry and get up, dad, so you’ll have time for a nap.
- The morning is welcoming you with open arms, pop.Embrace it.
- Dad, you get smarter every day from my perspective. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me. Have a relaxing morning.
- Admit it, dad. You like getting these good morning texts from me even if you haven’t had your coffee yet.
[Read also: 60 Sweet Good Morning Messages for Mom]
- Remember how you always used to lecture me about getting up early when I was younger? Just returning the favor, dad. You’re welcome.
- I hope all your news is good today, dad. Have a great one.
- Dad, I hope your day is as sweet as your coffee.
- Wake up, dad. Don’t let the morning get started without you.
- Sending a little morning cheer your way, dad.
- I hope yesterday’s dreams lead you to amazing places today, dad.
- Dad, it’s time to wake up and open your eyes to new possibilities.
- Another great day has arrived, pop. Wake up and jump in.
- Dad, remember how amazing you are and your day can’t go wrong.
- Thanks for lifting me up, dad. Have a great morning.
- So many of my favorite childhood memories revolve around you. Enjoy a wonderful day, dad.
- I believe in you, daddy.
- Dad, you’ve carried a lot on your shoulders, but being up there was my favorite view. Enjoy a great morning.
- Remember to shine today, dad.
- Having a father like you makes me smile.
- Dad, another great day is coming your way.
- Dad, if your to-do list is long, I hope your coffee is strong! Enjoy your day.
- Throw all your worries in the air, and dance around like you don’t care! Have a fun day, pops.
[Read also:30 Sweet Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Mom And Dad ]
- Inside and out, through and through; there’s no one as amazing and cool as you, dad. Get out there and conquer your world.
- The morning sun may still be dim, but I hope your cup is filled to the brim (with delicious coffee, of course.) Good morning, pop.
- Dad, I hope you got your 40 winks ’cause it’s already morning, and man, that stinks!
- Drink in the coffee; drink in the sun. The time for snoozing is over and done. Have a beautiful day, pops.
- Good morning, dad; wake up and be brave. Put on some coffee and have a shave.
- Wake up, dad, and don’t be late. There are eggs and bacon on your plate.
- Cock-a-doodle-doo! Here’s a wake-up call for you. Love you, dad.
- Dad, give mom a morning kiss, and start your day with joy and bliss.
- I’m so glad you’re my dad.
- Pops, you’re the tops.
- When your feet hit the ground and the coffee is downed, I hope rays of sunshine and love abound. Hoping your day is bright, daddy.
- Dearest dad, I love you so. Get up; it’s off to work you go.
- Pop, whether you laugh or whether you sob, it’s time to wake up and go do your job.
- The sun is up; the skies are clear. Have a wonderful day, my daddy dear.
- A dad like you has lots to do. Wake up and enjoy your day.