- ♥ Your love is soft, like a playful kitten;
And after all these years, I’m still smitten.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- ♥ That first sweet puppy love still has me panting for you.
- ♥ You are the only one I will ever love, my sweet Valentine!
- ♥ Our life together is a long, romantic love letter written in the ink of adventure and joy and stamped with approval by the hand of God.
- ♥ You captivated me in courtship and as our lives merged into marriage, you completed my joy.
- ♥ On Valentine’s Day and every day, you captivate my heart and complete me.
- ♥ The first time I saw you, I knew we were meant to be. You are mine, Valentine, and I am forever yours.
- ♥ If I wrote you a poem of a thousand verses, I’d still be incapable of revealing the depth of my love for you, my beautiful, amazing wife.
- ♥ These roses know their hue can never exceed the color of your lips, or the blush of your cheeks, and their beauty cannot hold a candle to the vision of loveliness that is you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear wife.
- ♥ I am as fascinated by your charm today as I was on the day we met. Loving you has always been easy, my precious Valentine.
- ♥ Looking back on all the joy our love has accomplished makes me proud to still be your Valentine after all these years.
- ♥ Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love, but because of you, sweet wife, I get to celebrate it every day.
- ♥ I am tickled pink to be your Valentine,
But these roses are red, and so is the wine.
Be my Valentine!
- ♥ On this Valentine’s Day, let’s celebrate our life of love and passion, my lovely wife.
- ♥ My wife, my friend, my lover, the one,
Happy Valentine’s Day; you are second to none.
- ♥ You outshine diamonds,
Your looks are divine.
How happy you make me,
My sweet Valentine.
- ♥ Cupid was right,
And our first kiss was bliss;
And every day I thank God
For love like this.
- ♥ You opened your heart to me and my children, and my heart and theirs overflows with the love you pour into us. Thank you for loving us so.
- ♥ Our unlimited love, sincere and strong,
Has turned life into an enduring love song.
Yours on Valentine’s Day and always.
- ♥ When we met, you were shy, but our love has grown bold.
And then you were mine to have and to hold.
Our children were born; life made us happy.
Whew! This Valentine poem is sappy.
- ♥ I know you by heart. I’ve memorized the very way your soul gazes at mine. Our love will never die.
- ♥ My soul exists to be with yours. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- ♥ When we first met, my heart began to whisper your name. Now my deep love for you has set my heart aflame. Thank you for keeping my heart happy.
- ♥ You are the perfect Valentine, dear wife, and my heart is full when I think of you.
- ♥ There is no chocolate in this box that is sweeter than our love.
- ♥ I got you a balloon for Valentine’s Day because your love is like helium: it makes me float on air and talk funny.
- ♥ I used to have a heart of stone, but because of you, I now have a heart of gold. Thank you for being such a great wife.
- ♥ Following my heart led me straight to you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- ♥ In my heart of hearts, you will always be my special Valentine.
- ♥ You’ve always been my heartthrob, Honey. Here’s to another happy Valentine’s Day.
- ♥ My beautiful wife, I love how you love us. Thank you for being the perfect wife and mother.
- ♥ Our love nest is feathered with all the beautiful words of affection and encouragement you speak to the children and me every day. You are our special Valentine.
- ♥ My heart melts each time I notice how much our children love you. You deserve the best Valentine’s Day ever.
- ♥ I got a sweetheart of a deal when I married you, Valentine!
- ♥ You are the Queen of Hearts and everyone in this castle adores you.
- ♥ Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Our children are sweet,
Because of you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- ♥ Our home is sweet,
And love is the glue.
Thank you for sticking with me
And being so true.
- ♥ From your head to your toes
I’ll love you forever.
Please stay my Valentine,
For I’ll leave you never.
- ♥ I have more love for you than a lifetime can hold. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- ♥ I’m a blessed man because my Valentine is my wife. I love you.
- ♥ This Valentine’s Day is the sweetest ever because it’s the first one we’ve celebrated as husband and wife. Life can’t get any better than this.
- ♥ I love hearing you say my name every day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- ♥ Valentine’s Day means X’s and O’s,
A box of candy, a beautiful rose.
But being with you and seeing you smile
Is a gift of love that makes life worthwhile.
- ♥ We came together, and filled a home with love. Now let’s fill it with children and make a family of love. Valentine’s Day is a great day to start, don’t you think?
- ♥ I don’t think I could ever define love without looking to you for inspiration.
- ♥ As your husband, you define me, you sharpen and refine me. On Valentine’s Day, it’s time to wine me and dine me.
- ♥ Thank you for saying you’ll be mine every Valentine’s Day.
- ♥ On Valentine’s Day, our hearts stay linked with a bond that will never be broken. You mean so much to me.
- ♥ Loving you, my darling wife, keeps me young at heart.Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!