Thanksgiving is a day when you celebrate with loved ones. You also feast on delicious foods. Everyone often gathers under one roof, and this allows sharing of fun-loving experiences. You can exchange stories and recollect fond memories. It is also a day when you talk about everything that you appreciate. You may be away from your family on this occasion. Sending thanksgiving greetings to the people you love and care, will make the day extra special. Here are many sweet and funny Thanksgiving messages for you to share.
Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes
Thanksgiving Messages To Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- It must be very hard to be with a girlfriend like me; after all, I am the one to persevere with a boyfriend like you! Thank you. May your day be full of the joy you deserve.
- Am grateful you found me and for the shared love. You are the only man who fits in the glass foot correctly. Happy Thanksgiving, babe.
- I finally came up with the formula for an amazing relationship after all these years:
Me + You=Love!
Thanks to you. I know the importance of all those dreadful math classes.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you. I appreciate the growth I have made beside you. Hoping the love between us and the food before us will be blessed on this day.
- On this special day, I give gratitude for your love. Hoping you express your patriotic duty of being a glutton on this day.
- May you have a beer and turkey-filled tummy and a festive season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am thankful for the way you support my wishes, tender touches, butterfly kisses, and even the way you pitch in with the dishes sometimes. Let us spend this day spilling food on our clothes.
- I appreciate you for giving me the directions in this life full of circles. I would be lost without you. Wishing you all the happiness today and throughout the year.
- You are as sweet as the pumpkin pie I will be serving today. Giving my heart to you was the one thing I did right in my life. May this holiday be terrific.
- What I am grateful for is the day God allowed us to meet. I had forgotten what butterflies feel like, but you reminded me. Thank you.
- There is no way to tell you how much you mean to me. You changed my life without even trying. Pie like you berry much! Happy Thanksgiving.
- It has been occurring to me I would like to hang out with you for my whole life. You are the greatest thing that has happened to me. Happy pumpkin spice season.
- I would thank you from my heart’s bottom, but my heart has no bottom for you. Happy holidays my love.
Thanksgiving Messages To Husband or Wife
- You are one of the many blessings in my life. I value and appreciate you so much. We are like twins because we always celebrate together. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Our relationship is something I am forever grateful for, munchkin. With you, I have learned what it means not to stay out of love.
- On a day like this, I just wanted you to know how much I have acted like your tail and how our relationship has transformed my life.
- This is a season of gratitude. I am most grateful to you for how you stormed into my life unexpectedly and changed it and for the food we will share today.
- Giving thanks for your presence in my life like the turkey during this day. I am proud to be your wife, and I love you.
- A recipe for a thankful heart: one cup of true love, a teaspoon of forgiveness and patience, and delicious stuffing. However, this is the kind of thanksgiving meal we are cooking together.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing partner. You are the best spendthrift traveling buddy a woman could ever ask for in life.
- It is such a beautiful feeling to go through life with someone heart to heart and hand in hand. May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!
- Thank you, darling, for all the big and little ways you make our life together so great. Enjoy your turkey, and have a fabulous holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This is one of those days I look back and have gratitude to you because you are the most annoying, and at the same time, the most precious person in my life.
- Happy Thanksgiving. It is a special day for us. For all that you do, I thank you. Remember to observe the national tradition of Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Messages To Brother or Sister
- That turkey would be walking on the farm if it had someone like you. I always look forward to spending precious moments with you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am most grateful for having to celebrate Thanksgiving and the turkey (which I would have preferred not to) with my sibling in high spirits and good health.
- Thanksgiving is more of giving and being with you than filling my face with food. Giving thanks for your presence in my life.
- I am not sure which turkey I am supposed to see- I suppose mother prepares you. Happy holidays brother!
- May we be friends this Thanksgiving just like Native Americans welcomed pilgrims. May your day be as joyous as you are.
- This Thanksgiving season, may our hearts stay close and yet, your hands away from the kitchen. Have the best holiday, dear sister.
- This Thanksgiving is not good without you being around, just as a turkey is not good without stuffing. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy this day.
- I wish you the type of Thanksgiving Day that will put our most obese forefathers to shame. I am not only proud of you but also grateful for having such a wonderful brother.
Thanksgiving Messages To Son or Daughter
- Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to meet people around, especially your parents, and to be close to the turkey.
- We give gratitude today for all the years you have been with us since the day you came into the world. And also thanks to the wonderful turkey.
- We are grateful for the turkey that gave life to be on this plate as well as you for being the best son.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, our daughter, who we know is here because of the turkey. Let this day be gracious and joyful.
- Looking forward to spending this season with my daughter as families gather together. I hope your day is wonderful.
- Wishing you all the best on this great day. So proud of the young woman that you have grown to be over time.
- Having our son spend this day with us is what we are incredibly grateful for. Oh, and not forgetting the turkey and pie.
- We have watched you grow through the years and turn into a successful young man. We are thankful for having a son like you with skills in making scrumptious pies for Thanksgiving.
- A table overflowing with food, a home full of love and memories, and a little girl who grew up too fast are all part of our Thanksgiving celebrations.
- It is time for turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie and being grateful for a daughter like you and reliving the old memories we shared.
- Thanksgiving will become another cherished memory after all the food put away. I give thanks for the lovely daughter that you are.
- The bond we share is special than that I have with my stuffing and grows stronger each day. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to tell you, my daughter, of the immeasurable love I have for you.
- My heart is filled with gratitude for having a wonderful daughter that I can share the turkey and laughter. Wishing you happiness today and throughout the year.
- May my remarkable daughter have a lively Thanksgiving as we linger in each other’s company on this memorable day.
- I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I feel lucky to have such a beautiful pumpkin in my life. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.