A friend is one of life’s greatest treasures, and realizing you have hurt a friend is the worst feeling in the world. When you need to apologize and let your friend know how sorry you are, you must choose your words carefully. These sorry messages for friends were written to help heal emotional wounds, mend broken hearts, and restore relationships gone wrong. Use them when you need to let a friend know that you are truly regretful and want to make things better.
Sincere apologies and I’m sorry messages and poems for Friends
- ~ My precious friend, my heart is breaking over our last conversation. I am sorry for hurting your feelings. I never meant to. Please forgive me.
- ~ Dear friend, my heart hurts knowing that I have caused you pain. Please look inside your heart to forgive me.
- ~ I’m sorry for the hurtful words I said to you, my beautiful friend. I didn’t mean them, and I pray that you will forgive me.
- ~ Please accept my apology, sweet friend. What I did was inexcusable, and I promise to never do it again.
- ~ How could I have taken you for granted like that, my friend? I regret overlooking your feelings, and I promise not to do it again. I’m sorry.
- ~ I’m making puppy dog eyes for you, friend. I long for your forgiveness.
- ~ My friend, how could I be so thoughtless? I didn’t mean to hurt you. Forgive me?
- ~ I don’t know why I did that, but there is no excuse for my behavior. Please accept my apology, my friend.
- ~ Wow, I didn’t mean to break your heart. What I did to you is breaking mine. Can we please mend together, friend? I love you.
- ~ I am sorry for my words, and I need to make this up to you, friend. Can we talk over coffee?
- ~ I wish I could take back every hurtful word. Please forgive me for being so mean. I truly value our friendship.
- ~ Boy, did I mess up! Please let me make it up to you, friend.
- ~ Friend, I realize you may need some time to forgive me, but I’m willing to wait. Your friendship is everything to me. Please accept my sincerest apologies.
- ~ Friend, my actions were clearly wrong. Can we try that again?
- ~ I humbly regret my horrible actions. Please let me know how I can make this better, friend.
- ~ Nothing is more important to me than our friendship. Please accept my deepest apologies for what I said/did.
- ~ Sorry messages to save your relationship
- ~ Please look into these sad little eyes
And listen as I apologize.
I didn’t mean to hurt you, my blessed friend.
I know your sweet heart now needs to mend.
- ~ I’m hoping we can make amends.
For you are my most precious friend.
Please pardon my awful behavior.
Reckless way I hurt
- ~ My days have been gray since you went away.
May I apologize and make it a much brighter day?
I love you, friend, and I didn’t mean to hurt you.
- ~ The fault is only mine, and I accept the blame.
I never meant to hurt you, and for that I am ashamed.
- ~ I love you, my friend; so sorry I hurt you.
Forgive me, please; I need to unhurt you.
- ~ I still can’t believe how ridiculous my behavior was. If you can forgive me, I promise you will not see me act that way again, my friend.
- ~ Friend, you have every right to be angry with me. I am praying that you will let me apologize sincerely and in person when the time is right for you.
- ~ Sincere Apologies For Your Wife
- ~ My anger made me say ugly things, and that is inexcusable. If I could take back those words, friend, I would. Please know that you are very special to me and I am sorry.
- ~ Friend, how could I be so clueless? Forgive me for being thoughtless. It was wrong of me.
- ~ I’ve felt nothing but regret and sadness since I hurt you. I’m praying that this won’t end our friendship.
- ~ Sweet friend, I miss your company so much. Please find a way to forgive me, and I promise to make things better.
- ~ Friend, I made some big mistakes, and I couldn’t be more sorry. Please allow me to make amends.
- ~ I’ve made mistakes before, but ruining our friendship would be the biggest one. Please let me fix this.
- ~ My pride got in the way, and I made a fool of myself. Can you ever forgive me, friend?
- ~ Friend, I was insensitive, and I apologize. Your feelings are important to me.
- ~ Could we back up and try that again? I promise to do it right this time, friend. I’m sorry for making you sad.
- ~ Sorry messages for husband
- ~ A hundred “I’m sorries” won’t begin to make this right, but I’m willing to try. I love you, friend, and I am asking for your forgiveness.
- ~ I know that “sorry” is just a word, but I promise to put action to it if you will let me, friend.
- ~ I’m willing to do whatever it takes to restore our friendship. I can’t apologize enough.
- ~ My mistakes were many, but my apologies will be more if you will only accept them, treasured friend.
- ~ I’m only human, but I want to be a better one. I’m sorry for my attitude, friend.
- ~ Friend, my world sure is empty without you. I regret everything I said. Can we talk about it?
- ~ I’m sorry messages for your boyfriend
- ~ No excuses. Only an apology and a promise to do better. I’m sorry, my friend.
- ~ Nobody’s perfect, but I sure could try a lot harder! I’m sorry for hurting you, friend.
- ~ How could I have doubted my best friend? I’m such an idiot. My deepest apologies.
- ~ I don’t deserve your friendship, but I sure do miss it. Can you possibly forgive me?
- ~ I’m admitting I was wrong and hoping you will let me show you how sorry I am, friend.
- ~ I shattered your heart, but if you will let me, I will work hard at putting it back together. I regret every word I said, precious friend.
- ~ I can understand why you don’t trust me anymore, but if you let me, I promise to rebuild that trust. I truly apologize for being such a stupid friend.
- ~ Friend, I have been most ungrateful for all you’ve done, and I am truly sorry.
- ~ Friend, I’m sorry for the part I played in embarrassing you. I promise I didn’t mean to. Please accept my most sincere apologies.
- ~ I’m sorry for being such a jerk. I don’t want to lose your awesome friendship. Do you think you can forgive me?
- ~ I’m sorry messages for your girlfriend
- ~ Thoughtless. Careless. Insensitive. I’m sure you could add more words to describe me to that list, friend. I’m sorry for not considering your feelings.
- ~ If you will let me make it up to you, I’d like to spend the day treating you to all your favorite things. I promise I will never be mean to you again, dear friend.
- ~ How was I able to say such awful things to a great friend like you? Forgive me for being an idiot.
- ~ A loving friend is life’s greatest gift.
I’m sorry I caused this horrible rift.
- ~ I’ll love you forever, my beautiful friend.
May my deepest apologies help your heart mend.
- ~ To hurt a friend is to break a bond,
I regret the way I chose to respond.
I apologize for what I did.
I pray you can find a way to forgive.