We all make mistakes in our relationships that we later regret and we try to find a way to turn things over with your girlfriend. The first step is to send a sorry message asking for her forgiveness. Women do not forgive as easy as men do, but if your sorry messages are truly and sincere, then you got your best chances to get her heart back. Below you can find many “I’m Sorry Messages For Girlfriend” that will help you get your girl back.
45 I’m Sorry Messages For Girlfriend
- ♦ If each moment we’ve shared were a raindrop, I am soaked to the skin as I remember our love and realize the magnitude of what I’ve done. I can’t weather this storm without you.
- ♦ It took me much time to realize that I was wrong. Baby, I’m sorry for hurting you!
- ♦ You were absolutely right, and I let my pride get in the way. I am sorry for the way I treated you. You didn’t deserve that.
- ♦ I am constantly and deeply ashamed of what I have done. I hope that you will let me show you how I have changed. I’m sorry!
- ♦ I promise that this mistake has taught me how to be a better person. Please give me the chance to show you.
- ♦ No one is entitled to mar your beautiful soul with their disgraceful actions. I am praying that you will forgive me for mine.
- ♦ The pang of sorrow and the emptiness I feel without you, overwhelm me. Please accept my deepest apology for hurting you.
- ♦ The memory of seeing your heart break a little more with each repulsive word that came from my mouth drowns me in shame and sorrow.
- ♦ The ugliness of words uttered, the disgrace of prideful behavior, and the treachery of allowing you to be the brunt of my anger, has sickened my very soul. Sorrow fills each moment that we are apart.
- ♦ My very heart is bowing in shame for what I said to you. I’m sorry for hurting you!
- ♦ Your precious heart has been broken by the arrows of anger I hurled into it. I pray that I will be allowed to make amends and heal it, for you are a precious treasure.
- ♦ Our love has been more beautiful than all the flowers in a lush garden. May this small bouquet symbolize how precious your love is to me. Please allow me to go back to the beginning and show you how I’ve changed.
- ♦ Life without your smile is somber and gray. I pray that my apology can fix that broken smile. I’m truly sorry!
- ♦ My lips quiver with the recollection of what they said. My eyes moisten at the memory of seeing you hurt. My heart breaks at the thought of losing you. I am filled with regret for what I’ve done.
[read also: How to build and enhance trust in your relationship]
- ♦ My shameful actions spoke loudly, but I hope that you can still hear my words. I love you deeply, and will do everything in my power to show you how much. I’m sorry!
- ♦ The realization of what I have done cuts deeply into my soul and stabs my heart. I cannot justify my actions, but I regret them every moment and beg you to give me another chance.
- ♦ I see the sunlight in your hair from a distance, and there’s a flicker of joy as I remember our sunny days together. I am willing to wait for you. You mean everything to me, and I am so sorry for what I did.
- ♦ My hand misses the feel of holding yours. My eyes have nothing beautiful to look at without you. My ears miss being filled with the sound of your sweet voice. My heart only beats because it hopes for your forgiveness.
- ♦ I am so cold without your love; so alone. I have caused deep pain in both our lives. The faint flicker of hope that you can forgive me is all that keeps me alive.
- ♦ The smell of your skin and the beauty of your form fill me with memories of our love. I am nothing without you. Please search your heart for a way to forgive me.
- ♦ I don’t believe God intends for our paths to divide. He put us on this journey together. Take my hand, and let’s walk side by side again. I am so sorry for making you question your destination.
- ♦ The value of your love is worth more to me than anything else. Please allow me to show you.
- ♦ I know that my actions have shaken your faith in me, but I promise to show you how I’ve changed if you will give me the opportunity. I know I can win back your trust in time because I am a new person.
- ♦ Each day without you, I sink a little deeper into a pit of despair. The pain of losing you overpowers me. I need the strength that your forgiveness offers.
- ♦ You’ve always been my better half. I’m only complete when I’m by your side. I’m sorry for letting you down.
[read also: Crucial things to change to save your relationship]
- ♦ I took you for granted, and I’m sorrier than you can ever know.
- ♦ You’re the kind of girl who only comes around once in a lifetime. To cause you pain is a stupid mistake. I pray that my apology will be the beginning of healing for you.
- ♦ If two people were ever meant to be together, it’s us. I’m sorry for letting my wrongdoing come between us.
- ♦ You’re amazing, and I love you. Today is the day we start fresh, moving forward in a relationship based on mutual respect. I need to show you how I’ve changed.
- ♦ There is no excuse for the way I treated you. I love you, and I want to make it up to you.
- ♦ For what it’s worth to you, you need to know that I will love you to the end whether or not you are able to find love in your heart for me again.
- ♦ There’s no one but me to blame for damaging our beautiful relationship. I take full responsibility for my hurtful words and actions, and can only hope that you can forgive me.
- ♦ I come to you in complete humility, asking you to find it in your heart to give me another chance. You are all I think about.
- ♦ I am willing to wait for your undeserved forgiveness for as long as it takes for your heart to mend. I’m sorry for hurting you!
- ♦ The pain of letting you down is more than I can bear. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.
- ♦ The beauty of your face and the kindness of your heart fill my thoughts by day and my dreams by night. I miss you. Please forgive me.