While a wedding anniversary is a wonderful occasion that allows us to share in the joy that our friends experience and to cheer their relationship on, it can sometimes be daunting to come up with just the right words to say and unique ideas of wedding anniversary wishes for a couple.
We understand these issues and have provided a variety of well-written of “Happy wedding anniversary wishes for a friendly couple” for anyone looking to wish his friends with the warmest and sincere words.
40 Wedding anniversary wishes for a couple
- § While your memory may grow shorter as the years pass by, I’m sure that your love for each other will continue to grow to keep up. Happy anniversary!
- § Happy anniversary! I hope that your love will only strengthen with time, that it will inspire us all and that it guides the way toward providence.
- § This day signals an echo of the sound of two souls uniting. May that echo’s sound continue to strengthen and endure much like your marriage.
- § It warms my heart to see that your hearts are burning even brighter than they did last year. Happy anniversary!
- § They say that “falling in love is easy but holding onto that love is hard” but you guys seems to have found a winning shortcut.
- § The real secret to a prosperous, joyful marriage is the components. The fact you two remain together is proof that you were made for one another.
- § Here’s to every day being as special as the day your union started. May your marriage be long and fruitful. Happy wedding anniversary!
- § Whenever I ponder the merits of getting married, you two are the first example I think of. With that said, here’s to your continued example!
- § Anniversaries serve as a reminder of personal milestones. In this particular case, we are here to bask in the continued happiness of two humans deserving it.
- § Marriage is much like cheese and wine. All three continue to improve and refine themselves with time. Happy wedding anniversary!
- § A wedding anniversary is more than just an annual event. It also serves as a reminder of when two friends found happiness.
- § As a witness to one of the best romantic couples I can think of, I just want to wish you guys a very happy anniversary.
- § The most important thing in marriage is the love each person has for their partner. Fortunately for you guys, you have more than enough of that.
[Read also: Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Brother]
- § I love to see it when a couple shows unflinching care for each other. It seems like your love has only gotten stronger since last year.
- § It is my wish that God gives you two a marriage full of joy. Scratch that, I hope He keeps it going.
- § May the bonds that link you only strengthen each day, providing warmth and comfort for years and years to come.
- § While “Best Bride and Groom” is a one-day award, “Best Couple” is a title that you guys keep seeming to win. Here’s to a lifetime championship.
- § While an entire year has passed, you two seem to love each other as sincerely as your wedding day. Happy anniversary!
- § Whenever I list off the greatest couples I can think of, you two always seems to make the list for your mutual love and understanding.
- § Your anniversary isn’t just a reminder of when you took your love to the next level, but also all the friends who cheered that on.
[Read also: Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife]
- § While you guys may have your own issues, I think it is your humane imperfection and your love that has kept you together this long.
- § Your anniversary is proof that the love between two people thrives under care and mutual understanding, it isn’t something that thrives on material wealth.
- § While you guys are bound to get a lot of awesome stuff today, we all know the best present is your annual subscription to each other.
- § The way you hold hands and how your eyes glisten, gives us all something to aspire to, so everyone listen to these experts’ advice. Happy anniversary!
- § It’s amazing how a friendship snowballs into dating, then a wedding day and then reaches equilibrium with loving each other for the rest of your days.
- § Allow me to add my own admiration for your love to the furnace that seems to keep you guys as happy and caring for each other. Even if that never seems to run out.
- § True love, like many a hero, never dies, it only grows hardier and better from time and exposure.
- § As you guys celebrate another year of wedding bliss, remember to give yourself a chance to reflect upon all the joyous steps that brought you here.
- § A party, food, presents, mingling, these are many of the selfish reasons to celebrate such a selfless couple. Cheers!
- § While some claim an ideal marriage is a fantasy, legend or myth, I think that everyone here agrees you guys are the perfect response to that. Happy anniversary!
- § Cherish the days past, plan out tomorrow and bask in the joy we give you today so that it fuels your love as a couple.
- § While some place emphasis on major anniversaries like their tenth or their 20th or even their 50th, the others are no less special. Happy anniversary!
- § Your bones may creak and your vision may fade as you guys age, but I’m sure your love for each other will remain this youthful forever.
- § I really don’t understand this; you guys have been married how many years and all without any major fight. Your love is a truly eternal thing.
- § Strawberries are cerise, blueberries blue, this is a couple to cherish, for their love is one that is all too true. Happy anniversary!
- § Today marks a full solar rotation since your wedding day. May that same sun bless your path and may its lunar partner guide you in darkness.
- § Today is a reminder of the bumper crop of love that comes from tending to a happy marriage. Here’s to future harvests of even more love. Happy anniversary!