- ♥ As nectar fills the flower,
giving sustenance to the bee,
I need you every hour,
to give your love to me.
- ♥ If I write a love letter and send it to you,
Will you write back in a day or two?
Will you scribble kind words in soft curling ink?
Will you seal it with lips that are curving and pink?
- ♥ When I can’t say it with words, look into my eyes
and you’ll find infinite true love I can’t vocalize.
- ♥ My love is a promise, an unbreakable bond.
Forever I’ll love you, here and beyond.
- ♥ Like bees love honey, and flowers love sun,
I love you, my darling, you’re the only one.
- ♥ A chance encounter, really just a glance;
And now my heart, my very soul, doesn’t stand a chance.
- ♥ When I’m down, you lift me up.
When I’m hurting, you make me well.
Your love is over the top, and
I’m forever under your spell.
- ♥ If time could ease its relentless march when we’re together,
and hasten its plodding pace when we’re apart,
I could spend an eternity in your arms,
to savor love everlasting in my heart.
- ♥ My joy is complete when I’m with you.
Our time is sweet and our love is True.
- ♥ To feel your hands warm on my face,
To hold you close in a loving embrace,
To kiss your lips with passion and peace,
I’d give everything and ask time to cease.
- ♥ My compass points to you,
and all pathways lead home.
I always find you waiting,
no matter where I roam.
- ♥ Your smile never fails to move me.
Your touch leaves me breathless.
You speak, and I’m removed from this world,
to a place where love is deathless.
- ♥ I didn’t start out to end this way,
so in love that I can’t see straight.
Now how can life be anything but this?
Encountering you was always my fate.
- ♥ To win you over, I gave my all.
You are worth everything.
Our trophy is love, to treasure forever,
and its symbol is this ring.
- ♥ My love for you is an intense longing.
No one has loved like this before.
And I will love you deeply, truly,
now and forevermore.
- ♥ Your love waters my soul, feeds my being, keeps me alive.
Your devotion is my very essence, allowing me to thrive.
- ♥ Your hands have held me, stroked my hair,
touched me gently, showed you care.
Your lips have kissed me, brushed my cheek,
tasted my tears, made me weak.
- ♥ I live for you only.
Your lips alone fit into mine.
I need your love exclusively.
Your matchless love is divine.
- ♥ Our love is a familiar rendition, notes played softly, a revival of peace.
Sometimes it’s a crashing symphony, passionately played, a joyful masterpiece.
- ♥ Our future is a gift to be opened,
filled with unimaginable treasures.
It’s a book to be read,
brimming with all of life’s pleasures.
- ♥ If I were a bird,
a robin or a jay,
I’d fly to your house,
and serenade you all day.
- ♥ Tonight, look up and see the moon.
I’m looking too, and I’ll be with you soon.
- ♥ When the stars are bright and the moon is glowing,
Our river of love will soon be flowing.
- ♥ Like a river to the sea,
bring your sweet love home to me.
- ♥ Your love is magic, a bewitchment, a spell.
But how much you love me, I never can tell.
- ♥ You’re a beckoning force, a magnetic soul.
I can’t turn away because you make me whole.
- ♥ You whisper soft love with lips that beckon.
And I can’t live without you for even one second.
- ♥ How many days have we been in love?
How many secrets have we spoken of?
How many wishes have yet to come true?
How many wonders will I see with you?
- ♥ I knew you were there, but I didn’t know your name.
I called for you, but you never came.
I knew it was you, but I didn’t know your face.
Then my soul recognized you; our souls have embraced.